I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

I am mirthful that you are "Gopherizing" the alphabet again.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

I am not very quick in my reactions, I noticed it just after I had posted it.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

I am only teasing, since I have done it myself.

Gopher

I am proud to have you following in my footsteps.

kitten

I am quite content to do so.

Gopher

I am rubbing my neck

kitten

I am sorry your neck is sore.

Gopher

I am tickling myself, my neck isn't sore at all.

kitten

I am unnerved that the tough letters are quickly approaching.

Gopher

I am very pleased that I shall be logging-off shortly and will therefore miss them.  

kitten

I am waiting for your return to tackle the dreaded X

P.C.

Well wouldn't you know it.  I haven't even checked this thread for a couple days.....I sneak in for a peek.......and THERE sits the X just waiting for me.

I am X'ing X from the alphabet.  I mean really.  Do we actually need this letter?  It doesn't even have enough gumption to start a word.  Who needs it.  It's nothing without other letters to make it even work.  I think I'm going to start a petition to be forwarded on completion, to the Department of Alphabets.  They need to hear this.  Everything is replaceable, and a letter that is capable of pulling it's own weight would be most welcomed.

I'll start.

1. P.C.

ps.....those who disagree, may add their names to the petition, with an X beside it.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

P.C. wrote:
 Well wouldn't you know it.  I haven't even checked this thread for a couple days.....I sneak in for a peek.......and THERE sits the X just waiting for me.

I am X'ing X from the alphabet.  I mean really.  Do we actually need this letter?  It doesn't even have enough gumption to start a word.  Who needs it.  It's nothing without other letters to make it even work.  I think I'm going to start a petition to be forwarded on completion, to the Department of Alphabets.  They need to hear this.  Everything is replaceable, and a letter that is capable of pulling it's own weight would be most welcomed.

I'll start.

1. P.C.

2. Kitten

ps.....those who disagree, may add their names to the petition, with an X beside it.

Gopher

kitten wrote:
P.C. wrote:

I'll start.

1. P.C.

2. Kitten

3 Gopher

kitten

Thank you, Gopher, for adding your name to the list.  Might we do the same for the Z?

|