I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I am mussing over [?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]l this information and thinking when did this thread become so hard to follow

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

I am not not responsible for all the errors.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

I am Only responsible for a few errors, just as Gopher is responsible for a few... We are not error free, but we are human and to err is human and to forgive is divine...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am perfect in  my agreement with you.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I am quite agreeing with you [?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]l.

Orik

I am relativly sure you missed perfection by one space to many

Gopher wrote:
I am perfect in  my agreement with you.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

I am sleepy.

Orlk

I am totally agreeing with you Natasha, why not come over & join me for a snuggle  it might even help  us sleep better... Off to bed to try and get some sleep.  

Gopher

I am understanding (and therefore forgiving)

Orik

I am vicious today.  

DDD

I am wise to some and stupid to others                    [img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_l.gif" width=68 height=72]

Orik

I am eXplicit in my opinions

Natasha

I am yawning my head off this morning. Not sure why. I slept quite well last night. Perhaps not enough hours?

DDD

I am zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz at the computor

Orik

I am Awake and Bemused this morning it is time for Cereal, then I need to wash the Dishes. I am Expecting a slow day today.

|