I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

[FONT size=7 face="Comic Sans MS"]Y[/FONT]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

I am yammering away at the missed y...

I am zestful with pep today...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

I am able to notice letters missing here

Orik

I am boldly going to point out you notice the missing letter and yet do not make a sentence using words with them..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

I am clueless as to why such a big deal is made of these missed letters or lack of sentences. Is someone's life at stake if directions are not followed?  

Gopher

I am delighting in the above post.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I am evoking the right of rules and the point of this thread is to follow the alphabet not the lets skipitbet

Gopher

I am frightfully impressed with your pedantry

DDD

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"] [DIV class="hw first dict"]pe [DIV class="hw first dict"]pedantry definition

[DIV class=def] [SPAN class=orth]ped·antry[/SPAN][SPAN class=pron] ([SPAN class=symb]ped'n trē[/SPAN])[/SPAN]

[DIV class="entry dict"] [SPAN class=pos]noun[/SPAN] [SPAN class=infl]pl. [SPAN class=orth][A class=ref href="/pedantries"]pedantries[/A] -·ries[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[OL class=sense] [LI]the qualities, practices, etc. of a pedant; ostentatious display of knowledge, or an instance of this[/LI] [LI]an arbitrary adherence to rules and forms[/LI]dantry definition
[/OL][/DIV][/DIV]

[DIV class=def] [SPAN class=orth]ped·antry[/SPAN][SPAN class=pron] ([SPAN class=symb]ped'n trē[/SPAN])[/SPAN]

[DIV class="entry dict"] [SPAN class=pos]noun[/SPAN] [SPAN class=infl]pl. [SPAN class=orth][A class=ref href="/pedantries"]pedantries[/A] -·ries[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[OL class=sense] [LI]the qualities, practices, etc. of a pedant; ostentatious display of knowledge, or an instance of this[/LI] [LI]an arbitrary adherence to rules and forms[/LI][/OL][/DIV][/DIV][/SPAN] [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"][/SPAN]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"][/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"][/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"][/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"][/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"][/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"][/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"][/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"][/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"][/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"][/SPAN]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"][FONT face="Comic Sans MS"][FONT size=6]I am gaining new words here [?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]l the time.[?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/FONT][/SPAN]

Natasha

DDD wrote:
  [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I am evoking the right of rules and the point of this thread is to follow the alphabet not the lets skipitbet

[/DIV]
 I am having a problem with this. We aren't allowed to skip letters but we can skip using those letters in sentences? Seems like a double standard to me.

Gopher

I am hoping that this sentence should begin with H.

That Frog

I am Infallible pointing out the letter should of been I from Natasha using the H in hoping in the post previous to yours. But was there anything in the rules forbidding the repeating of the use of a letter sI am sure this is alowed what of all the times double and triple posts might be made..  

That Frog

I am just noticing the 2 major errors in my prior post. so much for infallible LOL...  

Natasha

That Frog wrote:
I am just noticing the 2 major errors in my prior post. so much for infallible LOL...  
   I am kind of ammused about that as well  =)  Perhaps I'll put a side note stating the what the next letters should be if I reply with a previous quote.

Gopher

I am looking forward to an error-free continuance of this game.

|