I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

I am wishing that you find it ASAP
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

I am yearning for it's return. It's one of my favorites.

Orik

I am x-raying the front yard to see if it is there.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

I am zinging the reply's off today...  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

I am awaiting a responce

Gopher

I am being helpful to you DDD, here is a responSe
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

I am counting the hours till the weekend is here

Gopher

I am doing likewise.

DDD

I am enjoying my day

Orik

I am fatigued...

Gopher

I am getting used to this forum.

DDD

I am helping you with that i hope

Gopher

I am immensely indebted to you.

DDD

I am joking with the best at DS i think

Orik

I am kicking my self out for a nap...

|