I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I am certain Miss Me and VG have secret access to a fountain of youth.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
I am certain Miss Me and VG have secret access to a fountain of youth.

I am definite that LM's fountain of youth is genetics - two grandmothers in their 90's
  Mine is eating boiled dog guts and leech therpy

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Gopher

I am envigorated by the mere thoughts of your diet, Van Guy  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

van_guy

I am envigorated by the mere thoughts of your diet, Van Guy  

I am forthcoming with the recipe - take one medium dog - disembowel - chop and boil - cleaning is of course optional.

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"] [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
 [/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]fi[/td][td]
 [/td][/tr][tr][td]cof[/td][td]n[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="684b3e7e370245c862889de65c57e85a" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody] [/table]   [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

Gopher

I am grinning because you've forgotten to mention the leech therpy which you say you also eat

Michel

P.C.

I Insist It Is Impossible.

van_guy

I am just about positive i have never eaten leeches - I've been consumed by them but not the reverse.

Orik

i am a kleptomaniac tonight and will steal the L and M alphabet postings

i am laughing loudly after reading all of the above posts.

I am Most appreciative of the laughter. thank you all for cheering me up with a bit of laughter.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am noting your comment with avid appreciation.  

Violet

I am Orange County Chopping!
You're my boy Blue!!!

Gopher

I am perturbed to find that I've had a tax bill this morning.  

Michel

Gopher

I am really fed up about this, I thought that these sorts of things were now in the past.  

P.C.

I am sure you'd have to admit that it beats the alternative.....the only sure things in life are death and taxes.  

How does your tax bill look now ?

|