I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I am loving that my mess is coming together.  An hour ago, it was overwhelming.....the storm before the calm I guess.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

i am mesmerized by the stack of papers i have for for my 2008 taxes and yet to receive the t4 for 2009 tax year...

real question not part of the game...i'm thinking h&r block to do both tax seasons last years and this years... now should i go with cash back instant pay out or just do the e filing and wait the 2 - 6 weeks ?
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

I am not comfortable  giving H&R any money for something so simple

Orik

i am outraged for no good reason what so ever...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am placid  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I am quietly content today.  

Gopher

I am rigorously watching my usage of the alphabet  

P.C.

I am SO proud of you Gophie !

Gopher

I am taking note of your pride and  will (of course) NOT use it against you later in this thread..  

P.C.

I am unsure if you have noticed, that I have not commented on your errors for a long long time.  Van guy and Orik have taken up the task.  

Gopher

I am wondering what's happened to my avatar.  

P.C.

I am x-tra curious as well.  

Gopher

I am yelling for it to come back.  

van_guy

I am zeroing in on Gophies' apparent  iolation (get it no "V" - ha ha )

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Orik

i am admiring the use of gophers two V's to make the w in wondering
VV hehehehe  

|