I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

i am quite relieved you found it amusing instead of egotistical arrogant or narcissistic...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

van_guy

Michel wrote:
I am please by the coincidence that you intervene at the letter O for your name lol  

I am quite surprised no one hs changed their name to Zoogle of Xeno just for this purpose.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

I am quite surprised no one hs changed their name to Zoogle of Xeno just for this purpose.

I am reluctant to admit that I was not paying close attention and did not see Oriks "Q" response.

Gopher

I am satified that order has been restored.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

i am thoughtfully, perplexed at van_guys missing a man of my size, i mean, i am the size of a small out house...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

van_guy

Orik wrote:
i am thoughtfully, perplexed at van_guys missing a man of my size, i mean, i am the size of a small out house...

I am unaware of how i could have missed your resposnse as it was in black and white - plain as day - as you were not standing beside the response - your size has little to do with my inability to see.  

Orik

I Am vexed by your voraciously vexatious attitude, van_guy hehehe  

Gopher

I am welcoming the fact that I don't have to face the 'x'  

Orik

i am X-Raying the pc for hidden gremlins that might be cause the various spelling and punctuation mistakes i am seeing. for surely i can not be that bad at typing English as all that  

Russ

I am yearning to rejoin this entertaining game of Gophers.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

i am zealously guarding my Christmas presents from miniature Grinch thieves [img style="width: 42px; height: 48px;" src="http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/laborprof_blog/images/2007/11/18/grinch.jpg[/img]trying to steal them   [img style="width: 34px; height: 38px;" src="richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif[/img]

Gopher

I am awestruck by Russ's praise for this game  

Orik

i am blissfully sipping on a hot cup of earl Grey tea with honey and lemon to ease symptoms of my horrible horrible cold  sniffle... sneeze... cough...  blah....

Gopher

I am contemplating the universe.  

van_guy

I am devising diabolical plans for decimating dastardly snow buildups

|