I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

I am counselling you to follow my example.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I am doubful that this would be the best idea.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

I am emphatically telling you that it would be  

Orik

i am frantically looking for my gosh darned thesaurus
i am fairly sure you all skipped the letter Zed once more

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

P.C.

I am honestly convinced that Orik has missed the waiving of the letter Z.

Orik

i am ignoring how u r placing the blame on me pc when it is you and gopher who diverted the alphabet game & for skipping zed it is not my fault your insider chatter / deal caused you all to skip the Z's

[a href="http://words-that-start-with-z.wordover.com/s/"]for those who dont do Z'z well here is a cheat sheet[/a]

i am zeroing in on a defenseless chicken strip and some ranch dip

i am justified in going back to use a zed word as part of the alphabet game seeing that you all forgot to use one or you conveniently skipped it... now you all can return to your regular lettering in the alphabet game... which ever letter that is.. lets say J jut cause theirs many j words :D... and my J doesn not realy count seeing that i should of only been doing the I one anyways...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am wondering which letter to begin with (n.b. this does not mean I'm using 'w' for this post - even though I am).  

van_guy

Gopher wrote:
I am wondering which letter to begin with (n.b. this does not mean I'm using 'w' for this post - even though I am).  

I am just about certain that "J" would follow "I"

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

I kan't believe the murdering of our alphabet AND the English language on this thread.

Orik

i am keening over the death of the english language and rudimentary language skills taugh in school.

keen keening =  a funeral lament sung with loud wailing
or to  express grief verbally; "we lamented the death of the child"

now how does one post on pc's intentional spelling mistake. knowingly posting such a sentence is preposterous to say the least

i am laughing at the purposeful spelling mistake and syntax error in PC's post for this forum thread. ..

Gopher

I am making note that you've used k and l in one post, Orik.  

Michel

Orik

I am Orik i tend to always have way to much to say on all things hence my randomly spewed forth bits of rampant English... it comes from being such a silent person in life so i tend to have way to much to type out instead...

Michel

|