I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

i am appalled i had to yodel for so long until you could silence me with your zed ...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am being faster with this one so you won't have to strain your voice.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

i am ceasing yodeling so i may go eat some salad at Henry's ingat means to take care. chat you later  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am directing you to dig in  

Orik

i am exactly doing that right now with the luncheon left overs

Gopher

I am feeling very good about myself - well, at least for the present few minutes.  

van_guy

I am going to post my 500th post

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

I am happy to bless you one per hundred.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

I am insouciant  

van_guy

I am just about ready to admit i had to look up the meaning of insouciant

[table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td valign="middle" align="right"]Main Entry:  [/td][td valign="bottom" align="left"]insouciant[/td][/tr][tr][td valign="middle" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"]Part of Speech:  [/td][td valign="bottom" align="left"]adj[/td][/tr][tr][td valign="top" align="right"]Definition:  [/td][td valign="top" align="left"]unconcerned, undisturbed; carefree and nonchalant[/td][/tr][tr][td valign="top" align="right"]Etymology:  [/td][td valign="top" align="left"]Latin in- + soucier 'to disturb'[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Gopher

I am keenly impressed that you took the trouble to look it up.  

P.C.

I am learning so much from Gophie.

Gopher

I am mighty pleased to hear it - but where's that darned thread with the silly place names?  

P.C.

I am not sure just how cheeky this sounds....but my guess is, that it's in here somewhere.  

Gopher

I am offering the name I have just found on this thread (because I have wasted too much time looking ior the right one); it's Queen Camel.  

|