I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

I am informing you that my travel plans are now up and running.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I am overlooking that you overtly opted to omit the O.  My lead-in was bad and the fact that your plans are happening make it all Ok. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

I am puzzled as to why my knowledge of the alphabet frequently deserts me in this game.

P.C.

I am quite certain that it wouldn't happen if we could SEE the posts we are responding to.  (I do it frequently as well....and often have to go back.  This annoys me when I have to do it)

Michel

Van

I am potty trained!! Finally!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

I am thinking 'p' comes after 'o'??

EDIT: Ah! The bloody replying with quotes in this thread is really confusing..that's it, I need a beer!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

I am vulnerable when I am under your influence.

van_guy

I am writting a post before the letter X rolls around

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Gopher

I am xtremely ashamed at having been forced into cheating because I couldn't think of anything beginning with x (that I haven't used a score of times already): however, I may as well re-instate:

I am xylophonic!.

P.C.

I am yusing some cheatery myself.  

Gopher

I am zhocked!

P.C.

I am amused with our buffoonery.

|