I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

I am weally wanting to go hunting for wabbits!! ~ E. Fudd
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Van

I am YEEEHAW Hi Ho Silver, the Lone Ranger!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I am zoom zooming to the bathroom.

Gopher

I am awaiting your return (it seems to have been an extraordinarily long time).
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Gopher

I am contemplating following your course of action within the next ten minutes or so.

Van

I am dead! No really I am. I am the ghost of Elvis Presley!

Gopher

I am excited by this news from the beyond and wonder how long you intend being with us.

purelife

I am figuring out why you'd rather be the ghost of Elivis when there are so many to choose from.

Gopher

I am guessing that this is baffling everybody because no one's posted for the last five minutes or so.

Van

I am Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love, in the netherworlds.

Russ

I am inquiring as to the next line of logic here.. From PSL's bathroom adventure, to elvis,  to??
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Van

I am joking about being Elvis's ghost. As discussed with kitten, I am actually Elvis and still alive. You can see me at a Taco Bell in Evansville, Kentucky!

Russ

I dont know about going to a Kentucky's Finest dining restaurant.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|