Old Tv shows you watched

Started by Sportsdude, Apr 05 07 10:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

MacGyver

Twilight Zone

Three's Acompany

The Cosby Show

Beverly Hills 90210 (yes, I'm ashame to admit it......)

Xena, Warrior Princess

Hercules, Legendary Continues

The Lost World  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Ma

Golden girls are the best.

P.C.

lol, ma.  I actually watched that a while back by default. (in it's 10th round of reruns)  I've never liked watching the news just before sleep, so started tuning into it just because there was nothing else 'light' on at that time.

Turned out that there was some pretty good humour in amongst the cheese.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I watched Murphy Brown against the wishes of the Vice President at the time.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

weird al

Sportsdude wrote:
I watched Murphy Brown against the wishes of the Vice President at the time.  

That was Dan "potatoe" Quayle, right?

God, what a bonehead! Bush was smart to pick DQ as his running mate. He probably got the best security a president could get as a result.

Sportsdude

yup that was that goof ball.  He'd go around the country directly talking about Murphy Brown as if they were a real person.

Just goes to show you how much republicans actually care about people.  Yeah they care so deeply about children that don't even exist, yet when they're born they want nothing to do with them.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Uhm... is Fraiser considered old? I still watch some of the re-runs. Quite funny.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Cheers had to have been one of the only shows that successfully replaced actors who were equally as good as the originals.  Replacing Diane Chambers with Rebecca, Coach with Woody, etc.  I think the reason they did this so successfully was because they didn't replace the characters.....they just added them.

Russ

Magnum PI

Hunter

Hawaii 5-O
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

OHHHH....I used to love Magnum PI.  I never watched it when it was popular, because I just thought it was one of those shows where the handsome guy always got the girl.  But catching it years later in reruns (which isSTILL in reruns), I discovered that it was actually pretty good.  (and he NEVER got the girl....LOL)

Lil Me

those are all great detective shows.  And Columbo!

Did anyone else watch Happy Days?  I had the Scott Baio poster.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Magnum PI
guns
fast cars
Hawaii
good looking people
sauve attitude
=
very popular.
lol

P.C.

Oh yeaaaaa, Columbo.  One of my faves.  Peter Falk was great in that.

Never did the Happy Days.

I used to really like LA Law too.  That show was so well written, that they could try a controversial case that I had really firm beliefs on, only to find myself rethinking what I thought I believed in.  

Sportsdude

I watch The Rockford Files a lot.  

|