Wild animals

Started by Gopher, Mar 30 07 11:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

Which was the last you saw?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

In real life?  Then none.

Last farm place I've been to was at the PNE last year to view the animal farm.  Nothing wild there, well, maybe a few girls were. ;)

Gopher

On my way home three nights ago, I  saw a fox walking along the top of a wall.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Devil

Last summer in Kananaskis. I seen a brown bear from far away. Same weekend hiking along, I came across a moose.

Lil Me

chipmunk on Mt Seymour  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

dead skunk on the road on way to work this morning

P.C.

We get deer, bears and raccoons here regularly plus an over abundance of bunnies.  We even had a cougar tear through our yard.

We have eagles galore and bard owls.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

my brothers girlfriend last night.

she just had her eyes cut.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

laser eye surg?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

yeah. my brother took her down then dropped her off at home after helping her in.. then within 30 minutes she was calling him because she couldnt see and didnt have anything to do at all. lol. no preplanning.

P.C.

Hi Russ...Lil Me....and.......

Had to post this pic of the little fawn that was born just off the #10 tee box at the golf course.  He is just a day old here.  Pic's a bit fuzzy, but we were trying to be so quick as to not upset it.  As it turns out our presence didn't bother him all.

[A id=thelink onclick="return fitsInWindow();"][img id=thepic title="Click to visit ImageShack for Image Hosting!" onclick=scaleImg() alt=img525/7026/june6034kv8.jpg src="http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7026/june6034kv8.jpg"][/A]

Lil Me

oooh.  very nice!  

Russ

Thats neat miss PC!

I like watching baby animals.. and the way they interact with their parents.

P.C.

Me too Russ....pretty cute.

We were a little concerned as the mama was gone for the whole day and most of the evening.    

Lise

My husband. *roar*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.