Unlimited email storage on Yahoo

Started by TehBorken, Mar 28 07 12:23

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Cool.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"] Yahoo has announced that they will be offering [a href="http://blogs.pcworld.com/techlog/archives/003943.html"]unlimited email storage[/a] starting this coming May. The launch is all a part of Yahoo's ten year anniversary. While not all users will see their storage caps disappear right away Yahoo is promising that this feature will eventually reach their entire population.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
How long before Google and Hotmail follow suit? My guess is that Google would match this within within 6 months. Hotmail, probably never.

Also, I'd like to introduce my new business plan:

1) Offer backup services for a modest fee
2) Mail them to my yahoo account
3) Profit!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lil Me

and if your email storage is infinate, and you keep filling it up- sooner or later the universe will implode.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Hmm, im actually PAYING like 30 usd per year for the upgraded hotmail account.

Only reason is Ive had that account since I first started on the net.. when hotmail was first starting.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

ForShure

Russ wrote:
Hmm, im actually PAYING like 30 usd per year for the upgraded hotmail account.

Only reason is Ive had that account since I first started on the net.. when hotmail was first starting.

That was the funniest thing I'd read in a long time.

*runs off to set up 100 free Yahoo email accounts*

Russ

yeah.. Im laughing as well. At getting screwed again by microsoft.

The worst part is, the thing autorenewed for the year last week.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims