HOW 2: Survive A Monkey Attack

Started by TehBorken, Mar 28 07 07:12

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Presented as a public service, because you just never know....

[a  href="http://www.wikihow.com/Prevent-or-Survive-a-Monkey-Attack"]How To  Survive A Monkey Attack[/a]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

pitbullca.bc

thank you for sharing that article...LMAO it was insightful and humorous

P.C.

.....and could be helpful in the workplace.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

LOL..or out in the parking lot alone!

Lise

Actually, I've seen those monkeys. They're bloody agressive. We were in M'sia (forget which) and they actually walk up to you, bold as day, and snatch food from your hands. I never understood why people just feed them. It's like telling them, attack me if you want because I'm just reinforcing your primal instinct.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

sounds like the seagulls in Stanley Park.  They take hot dogs out of peoples' hands.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

We saw alot of interesting monkeys and gorillas in parts of Africa.

At a zoo like place in Congo, as well as other animals, you could actually touch some smaller immature gorillas which were trained for this. But if you were to appear too interested in the young female gorilla the male would get jealous, come over and grab the female away from you.. If you were really lucky, lol, he would start to stroke himself.

I remember seeing some 'green' monkeys I believe they were called in Cameroun, at a place called Kribi. There were CAGES of them stacked, cause I think they were being caught and shipped out for medical experiments. Anyhow, the screeching of them was deafening.. and they would spit or try to scratch you if you got too close. And if they had any left in their cage they would throw their crap at you or each other. Really friendly quite creatures, lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims