Missile caught on a Google map?

Started by TehBorken, Mar 06 07 10:02

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Cool- a missile caught on a [a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=38%C2%B013%2736.38%22N,+112%C2%B017%2756.59%22W&layer=&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=18&ll=38.22631,-112.298598&spn=0.00287,0.006781&t=k&iwloc=addr"]Google map[/a]?  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Russ

Thats not a missle. Look close. You can see the wings extending past the fins. Its a plane  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

TehBorken

Russ wrote:
Thats not a missle. Look close. You can see the wings extending past the fins. Its a plane

Hmmm, yeah, you may be right. Sure looks like a missile at first glance, though.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Russ

I agree TB. I will admit I only know its a plane because of all the arguements I saw about it on  another site.

I swore it was a missile as well.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kingy

the wings do seem to be 'hidden'.

maybe its those wacky polygamists.

Lise

Damn. I thought it was a flying tampon.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

hmm I look at it on Google Earth, you can zoom in more.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

flying tampon...too funny!  LOL..yeah...woulda thought the same thing too but I read a couple of posts first and ruined it for myself LOL

Sportsdude

that can't be a plane unless it has invisible wings.  I've seen planes on Google Earth flying in the air and that does not look like a plane.  I'm going missile or space junk.  Although it does have a trail that goes for a few miles.  

Sportsdude

yep its a missile Wendover Air Force Range is nearby.  

Moolah!

[FONT color=#7f007f]OMG it's an Iranian made missile that doubles as a tampon in times of need!  [img onclick=smile(this.src) src="http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/confused0066.gif"][/FONT]

[FONT color=#7f007f][/FONT]

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

P.C.

Flying Tampon ?   Invisible Wings !

Wouldn't that make it a panty liner ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.