What are you listening to now?

Started by Lise, Feb 07 07 09:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

The Feminists - Hello Toronto!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Russ

running on empty - HellRaiser
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Van

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Stone Temple Pilots - Plush

Michel

Russ

Gentle Giant - Im turning around

purelife

Gentle Giant?  Is that the Green Giant on the peas commercial?  Is he related to Gentle Fawn?

Russ

Dunno to be honest. I have the Shaw song channel on, so whatever comes on, comes on.

Van Morrison - MoonDance

purelife

Oh hey!  We have the SHAW channel too and guess who's idea it was to order the bundle of all bundles and earth?!  LOL

I just love the music channels.  Which one do you listen?

Russ

I keep changing it.. rock, rock and roll, the 80's.. etc etc.

Sixx am - pray for me

EDIT: unfortunately theres no heavy metal channel otherwise I would probably be on there alot.

Turn the Page - Metallica

Van

Pearl Jam - Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town

Lil Me

CBC Radio1- social commentary on Horton Hears a Who.
 Interesting background info about Dr Seuss- his social activism and work as a political cartoonist after an early career writing war propeganda.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

in about 20 minutes its CBC 2 or Espace musique while driving around in the car.
Although I like EM better then CBC 2, they seem to play better classical/brass/orchestra/organ music.

right now though Touch My Body by Mariah is stuck in my head.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Wow, you don't need drugs. That song will kill enough brain cells.

Michel

|