What are you listening to now?

Started by Lise, Feb 07 07 09:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  Sorry SD....sometimes you just leave yourself wide open for a good flaming....and every once in a while it has to be done.  Just think of it as a part of your post secondary education.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

haha
blame the music! ugh
every time I post something that's really long and reflecting chances are I've been listening to something depressing. lol oh dear

anybody know of anything "happy and care free". lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
lol don't worry, not going anywhere near tool.

anybody have that sort of issue? Sad depressing songs make you said and depressing, while the happy upbeat songs make you happy? lol I can't be the only one who's mood is affected by music.

Not very often. I had enough reasons to be sad in my life without music doing it to me. Usually I put on music after my mood is already in place.

Tool doesn't depress me. Tool is art in its finest form!

Going to the grocery store and seeing Hollywood gossip mags everywhere depresses me! Seeing so many people base their lives around the stupid Canucks depresses me. Knowing a teen that has a father she never met, and a mother that is a meth head depressses me.

I look around and I am a lucky guy to have the life I have.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Now THAT'S reflective Van.

THIS SD....is not reflective...." You know that backward country where they eat whale blubber and they live in igloos and prance around in red suits on a horse" [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/k055.gif" border=0]

Van

P.C. wrote:
Now THAT'S reflective Van.

THIS SD....is not reflective...." You know that backward country where they eat whale blubber and they live in igloos and prance around in red suits on a horse" [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/k055.gif" border=0][/DIV]
 I want to prance around in a red suit on a horse!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I'd settle for just watching you prance.

Van

Van wrote:
Seeing so many people base their lives around the stupid Canucks depresses me.

ok, this one doesn't really depress me, aggravates, but not worth getting depressed over. I hope they lose every game, then everyone can jump off the bandwagon, and they can move to Oklahoma! Then kids can use the ice time at GM Place.

(how is that for getting off topic?).  

Van

P.C. wrote:
I'd settle for just watching you prance. [/DIV]
 *prance prance prance*

Sportsdude

lol.. a girl from the woods of southern illinois told me that one, thought i was always weird anyway, since I came from the city.

Van

P.C. wrote:
 Ohhhhh, I see.  Surely you're not implying that Americans are imbeciles?  So when you say 'everybody/anybody'... you really mean a small percentage of idiots.  I can't even imagine that comment reflects the general perception of Canada by Americans.  Do you really think coming to any form of conclusion (let alone quoting them) should be based on the uneducated rantings of a moron?  [/DIV]

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c003.gif" border=0]

Sweet! Michel will take another trip down memory lane again....

"Mother do you think they will try and break...my balls"

P.C.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

lol lol

hmm i know a guy who comes from a split family. the mom is quebecios married an anglo, the quebecios side will not talk to the guy in english. beneath them or something.

P.C.

SD wrote: It's hard to explain what goes on. Best example in Canada would be a diehard French family's only son going off and marrying an "anglo" girl.

hmm i know a guy who comes from a split family. the mom is quebecios married an anglo, the quebecios side will not talk to the guy in english. beneath them or something.

THERE IT IS !!!!  This is what you do.  You base all your conclusions on the utterances of one or two boobs, then conclude that this is the way things are.  Then you translate it and repeat it as truth.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/n030.gif" border=0]  

|