The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I'm loving all the free samples that I get working in downtown.  Yesterday was coke, today was a jar of hot sauce.  

Natasha

purelife wrote:
I'm loving all the free samples that I get working in downtown.  

[FONT size=1]lol [/FONT]

[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/10.gif"]

;)

Orik

I have a working phone.. But now I want compensation for the time it was disconnected... Telus had no good answer to my questions on why or how my phone could of been disconnected, either someone did it intentionally or some one f*cked up big time... I do not know which way to lean is it a outside conspiracy theory or internal malfunction with Telus at fault...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
 either someone did it intentionally or some one f*cked up big time...

LOL.. I'm gonna go with option number 2.

Orik

Natasha wrote:
Orik wrote:
 either someone did it intentionally or some one f*cked up big time... [/p] LOL.. I'm gonna go with option number 2.[/p]    
[/p] As a conspiracy theorist I have to go with Option one it was done intentionally..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

I think it was a screwup. Or a connection that had come loose, but they of course wont admit to it.. and didnt want to come out to check. Prefer to blame you, the customer.

Has anybody else been having problems with the Lunch thread? I posted a few times and it looks like orik did too.. but I cant scroll past SD's post about cambie village and how he didnt eat sushi.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

=( it seems a few people have had problems with the lunch thread Russ. I myself have had no troubles with it though... You are not alone in reporting issues with the Lunch thread I think Gopher and Natasha said they had some troubles with it? I might be wrong on that though. Maybe it is time to retire that sucker and start a new one ?

Natasha

Russ wrote:
 Has anybody else been having problems with the Lunch thread?

Yes sir, I've been having issues too. I could see the rest of you posting in it but never could see what the post said. I finally came to the conclusion that something fun was going on in there and no girls were allowed.

I cant scroll past SD's post about cambie village and how he didnt eat sushi.

LOL    

Natasha

Orik wrote:
 Maybe it is time to retire that sucker and start a new one ?

Good suggestion.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 I have just had my hair cut.

Are you happy with the results?  

Gopher

Natasha

well..

A hair cut doesn't matter with a face and charm like yours. You're always handsome.

Gopher

|

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Is the equator round or square?:
What's the day before Tuesday?:
Does the aircraft carrier USS Saratoga fly or float?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview