The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

I love Betty White. That Snickers commercial is too cute.

Orik

I am so tired ... but there is no sense to complain.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

BW is cool                         [img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72]  Hi Kathy

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

I am currently have a migraine & have gone cross-eyed and blind. So  I take this time to say bye be for now  

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Orik

Sorry D, I was out of it when I made that post, I did not realize it but I kind  of nodded out holding down the enter key and creating a very long  reply...

I edited the reply so it is no longer half a page long...  

Sportsdude

The brother of a guy I knew from high school was killed yesterday.

On a more happier note my roommates learned to clean -- granted, after I told them to do so.

Progress none of the less. It has been like herding kittens this year.

Fat Orik

Awww man SD thats 2 unrelated deaths that are friends of yours or were friends of yours. first the foot ball playe and now this guy, It is becoming very dangerous to have been a friend of yours... Jeeze with you as a friend SD, we don't need Jeff on our side thats for sure =))

Gopher

I loved your expression 'herding kittens', SD. Now I'm trying to imagine it.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Yeah. Herding kittens. I heard the expression somewhere this year and it stuck.

Speaking of kittens, the newest one is eating my food. The guy at 5 eggs last night of mine. That's 3 to 4 days worth of meals for me. !@#$

purelife

I put LO down for a nap yesterday, went to check up on him and there he was, looked straight up at me, with the biggest smiles, sitting up!!! My gosh!  He has figured out how to sit up on his own.  He surprised me because I'm so used to seeing him on his back or front.

He looked like he was so proud of himself as if to say "Look at what I can do now Mommy!!!"  I hope I get to see him do it more often.

DDD

don't rush it......................it goes way too fast and when my son was 2 it was great don't know why people bitch about that age..they are just searching and learning ........imo

|

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

What's the day before Tuesday?:
Is Washington state larger or smaller than a basketball?:
Type the word delicious twice:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview