The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

A doppler is a device where you can listen to the baby's heartbeat and it measures the beats per minute too.  I love this lil device. :)  

P.C.

Wow !  They have everything these days.  lol

Whatever it takes to give you peace of mind.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Oh that is soooooooo awesome PL!!!!!!!

Do you know the sex or are you going to wait?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I hear it every day!

Oh, we'll definitely find out the sex.  I don't want any surprises.  I should have my next major ultrasound to find out gender in the first week of June.  Do you guys want to know if I'm having a boy or a girl?  I have a feeling that I'm having a girl....and I already have the first and middle name picked out for her.  

P.C.

I hear it every day!

Oh, we'll definitely find out the sex.  I don't want any surprises.  I should have my next major ultrasound to find out gender in the first week of June.  Do you guys want to know if I'm having a boy or a girl?  I have a feeling that I'm having a girl....and I already have the first and middle name picked out for her.

I loved those kinds of surprises.  Best surprise in life, to me.  

It does give one the chance to girlie decorate or boyish decorate the nursery and such.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a207.gif[/img]

How exciting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like the boy/girl news.

Sportsdude

I hope your gut feeling is correct for you! :)))
Sure!

Sportsdude

No no P.C. we have to think just girl news. lol  

P.C.

Oops.  

Girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl.

[img class=media id=fullSizedImage style="WIDTH: 400px; HEIGHT: 400px" alt="little-girls-with-pink-clothes-and-.jpg pink image by feministing" src="http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk34/feministing/little-girls-with-pink-clothes-and-.jpg" GALLERYIMG="no"]

girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl  

purelife

LOL, P.C.  That's a lotta girl there.

I'm ok with a boy too.  Anything healthy is what we want.  

I thought about keeping gender a surprise....we'll see.  We're definitely going to go for a 3D/4D ultrasound for better quality pictures and a copy of the ultrasound on DVD.  I can't wait!

Sportsdude

Oh god, I'm to the point where I'm threatening to transfer to Berkley this week, again.

P.C.

^^^^Now what's not right.

Anyway....out digging holes to add to my cedar hedge.  Came in for a break, now having a hard time to get up again.  

I'm getting too old for this.  

Sportsdude

My head hurts while I apparently look like crap and talk in a droned out voice.  

Sportsdude

The Austrian government are quick email responders, emailed barely 7hrs ago and I got a reply already. lol

Gopher

I will be more in evidence next week.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|