The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

P.C.

Nice hat.

So you have dead seagulls, and my porch is full of salamanders.  Every year these little guys come on to the porch.  They will sit motionless all day.....and then just disappear.  

P.C.

Well one little guy on the side deck....was there from about 7 in the morn until Sawdust came home at 6.  I said ....come see.  (I had looked 5 minutes before he got home and he was still there).   Of course....he was gone.  Weird.

There will be more....I'll take pics.  The yard criminal has NO interest in them at all.  He walked right over....no ON one.

Michel

P.C.

HAHHAHAHAAAAA.  Awwww....poor little guy.  I wonder if the other cats laugh and call him four eyes.  

van_guy

Michel wrote:
ohhh...

I just saw a lot of seagull feathers in my front yard, looks like a coyote just got a snack.

I once saw a falcon kill a pigeon - it was VERY cool.  The falcon grabbed the pigeon and flew as fast as he could towards a window - then at the last second let go and swooped straight up - the pigeon was pushed into the window at "break neck" speeds.  

The facon swooped back and started to munch on the dazed pigeon leaving a pile of feathers.

It was right next to the main cafeteria at university right at lunch time ... the crowd was split 50/50 between the "that was the coolest thing ever" and "that's gross" crowd.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

Michel wrote:
I saw a falcon intercepting a pigeon too once, it was quite amazing.

I was in the "that was the coolest thing ever" camp by the way.

Sigh, could't found any inspiration for tomorrow. I bought banana and baby carrots, not sure it's the lightest thing to bring. [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/11.gif[/img]  

where are you headed??

van_guy

Michel wrote:
Elfin lake, 8 hours snowshoeing, have to wake up at 5, nothing is prepared as usual lol this is my relaxing week end...

The first part of teh trail looks tough - climb several hundred meters right away.  After that it looks great.  I think i may have hiked this trail but from the other side.

Enjoy !!

don't mind spam bot - you will be fine

[span class="smalltext"]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview[/span]
     [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"]    [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ac[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]att[/td][td]k[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="c92c3debeb4c6d7caabffbbbad9bcfc0" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

|