The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

I returned a non-working camping head lamp to Mark's Work Wearhouse and got a full refund ($25).  I said, with a lot of certainty in my voice, that I thought there was a 1 year warranty on the product.

They had none in stock, so they could not read the package and verify.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I always get a chuckle out of head lamps.  I know there are a multitude of handy uses for them....but there's one vision that insists on popping into my head.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

It's 10% seniors day at Sears and the lady gave me 10%.  I never even asked for it.  I only said "Oh, I'll have to bring my grandma here when I make future purchases if they are large."

It was so nice of her to sneak it on my bill like that. :)  I saved $1.50.  

Lil Me

That was nice, purelife.

P.C.- That connotation is a bit "before my time", but I know what you're talking about :)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

looool.  Not THAT connotation.  

P.C.

You could discover that if you went exploring with a head lamp on.

Michel

[span style="font-family: Arial Black;"][/span]

P.C.

speleology ?  Is that anything like spelunking ?  

P.C.

I think I can safely say, that in my whole life I have never met anyone who said..."I think I want to be a speleologist when I grow up".  What would drive someone to that.  

Lil Me

Has anyone heard Guy Lafleur sing?  My friend bought his 1978 disco album at a garage sale, but has no record player to listen to it.  

|