The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Their car is too small for us.  It fits us but it's so crowded at the back that we would have to have a break every half hour.  We'd never get down to OR at that rate.

And....my....car.....is.......gone......for.................good  

P.C.

I had to sit in the shop for a couple hours when I got home from town today, because I accidently locked the door of the house, and I didn't have a key.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

lol.  Fortunately you have a very deluxe shop to sit in.
 Did you build anything?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

No....I didn't find my key.  I'm using the spare.

Yes, I was thankful for the shop.  Stocked bar fridge, TV, heat, phone, snacks.  

I didn't build anything....lol.  I just put my feet up, called hubby, cracked a beverage and watched the news.

P.C.

More and more I'm convinced that the beast has hidden it.  He can be quite devious.

I have this teddy bear up in our storage space, that he lusts after.  It's only a semi-completed bear, that still hasn't been sewn up the back and one leg still isn't attached.  He gets all creepy around it, (maybe because it is made out of an old mink coat)...so I put it in a box.  The next time I was up there....it was out of the box, and I could tell it had been ravaged.

P.C.

ok....it's a stretch.  But I think that anyone who can take advantage of a one legged bear CAN'T be trusted.

P.C.

Ah ah ah I always said he's no good.

....and you've got the scars to prove it.  LOL
He looks so maniacal there.  (and half the size he is now)  

P.C.

[FONT size=6]THAT'S HIM !!!!![/FONT]

|