The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Yipes.  Do you still see the girl ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Is there a full moon tonight ?  Everything seems kind of full moon-ish.

Michel

Sportsdude

Lil Me wrote:
I'm not a believer in "paranormal activity" but I wonder if something is going on.  A [span style="text-decoration: underline;"]lot[/span] of people are feeling anxious and unsettled today.

FOG FEVER

[b style="text-decoration: line-through;"]Cabin fever[/b] Fog Fever is an [a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiom" title="Idiom"]idiomatic[/a] term for a [a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claustrophobia" title="Claustrophobia"]claustrophobic[/a] reaction that takes place when a person or group is isolated and/or shut in, for an extended period. Symptoms include restlessness, irritability, forgetfulness, laughter, and excessive sleeping.[sup id="cite_ref-mythbusters_0-0" class="reference"][a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabin_fever#cite_note-mythbusters-0" title=""][span][[/span]1[span]][/span][/a][/sup] [sup id="cite_ref-times_1-0" class="reference"][a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabin_fever#cite_note-times-1" title=""][span][/span][/a][/sup] The term was first recorded in [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]1918[/span] 2009.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

Orik

[font color="midnightblue" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"]sighs everything goes up in cost.. my taxes go up, my hourly wage has not. as it is my employer laid off 20 ft members... i will not be able to sustain my means of surviving in this shitty unless the cost of foods starts to go down. or unless i get a raise and both are doubtful to happen any day soon.

in a few more months with out a greater income of cash i wont be able to afford the shit dive hotel i live in now... and still afford to eat with out some sort of help... so what do i do start working 18 hr days ? i used to work 50 plus hours aweek before i got sick. now that im sick i barely work...

just think with me here if you can imagine what prices are gonna be like for the 2010 Olympics... if you think they are bad now, just wait you have not even seen the tip of the iceberg yet... i foresee price jumps from 25 to as high as 200 percent on the cost of living in Vancouver by then...

it is next to impossible to find 1 bedroom apartments in the east side for less than 650 a month now as it is... 2 years ago i could of rented most of those 1 bedrooms for 500 or less per month..

and the price gouging continues to rise unscrupulous owners raising rents and evicting tenants under falsified pretences to raise the rents further and further beyond the reach of john q citizen... rents go up any higher and i wont be able to afford them... those who cant afford it...

[/span][/font][font color="midnightblue" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"] [img name="img" src="http://z.hubpages.com/u/107041_f520.jpg" style="cursor: default;" onclick="doimage(this,event)" border="0"]

[/span][/font]  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

lol Missouri Health Department has broken down STI (down there they still call it STDs) infections as we're number 1 in the country for sexually transmitted diseases (St Louis).  5 Gonorrhea's and 15 Chlymedia's pretty good. The zip code of my old high school had 512 Chlymedia's, 312 Gonorrhea's, 7 HIV's, 11 Syphillis.  

P.C.

lol Missouri Health Department has broken down STI (down there they still call it STDs) infections as we're number 1 in the country for sexually transmitted diseases

Well over here we still call it STD's as well.  What is STI ?

Sportsdude

Ads on the bus from the government all talk about STI's and the media doesn't say STDs . The government calls it Sexually Transmitted Infections now.  

P.C.

Ohhhh,  well I'm just a mere mortal, so I'll still call it STD.

Sportsdude

Yeah apparently the government decided to switch in August, I remember something on tv saying to that effect of "we're calling it STI's now." lol

Lil Me

Re: Orik's last post.
 I know exactly what you're saying.
 Damn bloody Olympics.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lil Me wrote:
Re: Orik's last post.
 I know exactly what you're saying.
 Damn bloody Olympics.

The Olympics is the hangover from hell after the 2 week binge is over.

|