The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

My kitty would get flying lessons if he kneaded the back of my head while I was trying to sleep.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Aww.  Miss Kitty is lucky to have such a tolerant owner.  

I think my little guy has put on about 6 pounds this winter....plus about a 10 pound fur coat....lol  He's HUGE !

P.C.

Yipes.  Somebody's going to lose....and I don't think it's going to be the birdie !

Lil Me

I'm not a believer in "paranormal activity" but I wonder if something is going on.  A [span style="text-decoration: underline;"]lot[/span] of people are feeling anxious and unsettled today.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Hum.  Maybe that's it.

I wasn't particularly anxious this morning, but I think I've been absorbing the collective angst of everyone around me and it's unsettling.  It's making me jumpy.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Interesting!  That explains it.  

P.C.

Hey Lil Me.....I know exactly what you're talking about.  Like mercury is in retrograde or something of the like.  I have not felt jittery, but definitely 'discombooberated'  

P.C.

[FONT size=5]RUN FOR YOUR LIFE !!!! [/FONT] [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); height=72 src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" width=74 border=0]

|