The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

i don't understand what it says Michel it's all in french... i am sorry to say I'm not bilingual... but i can and do thank you for the posting of the link

anyways.. i missed the sunshine today... i loved getting out yesterday...and i do so hope to get out again in nice weather soon... i wanted to go out again today yesterday was so nice to go out for a hour and sit and talk to the guard on site and see the changes in the neighborhood.... sighs... but does not look like i will get to go out again today hopefully tomorrow...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

[div style="text-align: left;"]thank you Michel. i like Fridays outlook and if Saturday is sunny that would be sweet..

[/div][table style="width: 107px; height: 298px; text-align: left; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: auto;"][thead][tr][th]Friday
[a href="http://www.theweathernetwork.com/index.php?product=weather&placecode=cabc0308#" onclick="return false;" onmouseover="tooltip('Afternoon: 12:00 PM - 5:59 PM');" onmouseout="exit();" class="tooltip"]Afternoon[/a][/th]                [/tr]       [/thead]        [tbody]           [!-- WEATHER ICONS --]          [tr]             [td class="desc"] [img]http://www.theweathernetwork.com/common/images/wicons/b.gif" alt="Mainly sunny" title="Mainly sunny"][/td]                            [td]                   
                [/td]                            [td]                   
                [/td]                      [/tr]           [!-- CONDITIONS --]                   [tr id="stcond"]             [td class="desc"] Mainly sunny[/td]                            [td class="cond"]
[/td]                            [td class="cond"]
[/td]                      [/tr]                    [!-- TEMPERATURES --]          [tr id="sttemp"]             [td class="desc alignbottom temperature"][a href="http://www.theweathernetwork.com/index.php?product=glossary&placecode=cabc0308&pagecontent=temperature"]Temp.[/a]
9°C
[/td]                            [td class="temp"]
[/td]                      [/tr]           [!-- FEELS LIKE --]                      [!-- WIND --]                      [tr id="stwind"]                [td class="desc"][a href="http://www.theweathernetwork.com/index.php?product=glossary&placecode=cabc0308&pagecontent=wind"]Wind[/a]
[tbody]
[tr id="stwind"][tr id="stwind"][td]
 [/td][td]                      S 5km/h                  [/td][/tr][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[/td]                                  [td]
[/td]                                         [td]
[/td]                                         [/tr]                               [!-- HUMIDITY --]                   [tr id="sthumidity"]             [td class="desc"][a href="http://www.theweathernetwork.com/index.php?product=glossary&placecode=cabc0308&pagecontent=humidity"]Humidity[/a]
[tbody]
[tr id="sthumidity"][tr id="sthumidity"][td]
 [/td][td]81%[/td][/tr][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[/td]                         [td]
[/td]                      [/tr]                    [!-- P.O.P. --]                   [tr id="stpop"]             [td class="desc"][a href="http://www.theweathernetwork.com/index.php?product=glossary&placecode=cabc0308&pagecontent=pop"]P.O.P.[/a]
10%
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][div style="text-align: left;"]

[/div]  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

LMAO thank god we get mostly rain and 0 degree temperatures on average... ... but the rest of the country must be laughing at us, when 3 inches of snow, brings Vancouver to its knees, i know i laugh....when will our little city learn how to deal with snow... probably never cause we are so used to rain lol

Sportsdude

Michel posted something without turning it blue! He's conformed. ;)  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

I have nothing interesting to say.

Except that I was up the hill in Coquitlam near Lougheed Mall last night and was surprised how much snow there still is on the ground there.  Further out in the valley, most of our snow has melted.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Michel- if you want some wood duck and phesant photos, I'm getting some info on a duck blind in the local GVRD park here.  A friend told me where it was, I haven't gone down to check it out myself.  They will be back around March, supposedly.  My friend built bird boxes in the trees and leaves grain out for them.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

I'm surpised by and disgusted at how many people STILL haven't shovelled their sidewalk.  Walking around the neighbourhood is an adventure.  Crikey, I'd be housebound if I had a disability or my kids were still young and couldn't walk in deep slush.

purelife

It was a great workout for me when some business areas weren't shovelled.  I felt like I was snowshoeing.  I didn't mind walking in it because of my awesome boots!! :)

|