The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Michel wrote:
lol, I heard Obama will help them by passing weapons through the border to help them overthrow Harper.

Wont work. weapons are evil and all evil should be banned. along with free thinking.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

which model of Skytrain? older or newer?

I always duck my head to get on the train so I don't know. I don't take it enough to give a good answer.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

but does your head touch either the old or new skytrains, SD?  

Sportsdude

P.C.

More importantly, do your feet touch the ground ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
lol

Get out of your limousine Mr Bourgeois and mix with the common people once in a while... lol

excuse me I walk everywhere. lol

I don't fit in the seats.

Sportsdude

unless its a bike limo where 7 people constantly bike to move a car like vehicle, you'll never see me in a limo. lol mr. echo man ;)

Although apparently its cheap to take a limo to the airport.

Russ

Good morning!
I rode the skytrain for about 2 years, never knew htere was other models.. that being said its been like 5-6 since ive ridden in a skytrain.

Theres about 2 inches of snow on the ground.. I got up, brushed the Tahoe and after warming it up took SS to work. Ive done this all this week, lol. Her car hasnt moved, Im going to get some winter tires put on black steelie rims from ukranian tire for her car. She's scared to drive it, doesnt like me asking her who's the master, her or the car. Theres nothing to worry about out there right now.. other than other foolish drivers. But wait till it freezes, lol.

Still have yet to dig into my Toy to repair it.. <sigh> Im getting lazy as its too freakin cold.

P.C.

Good morning Russ.  

I think SS is smart to park it if she is nervous to drive it.  I think the 'foolish drivers' are the ones who are afraid to drive in the snow but do it anyways.....they make bad decisions.  

No new snow for us last night....although they were predicting it.  I personally don't listen to a word the weather stations say.  My guesses are as good as theirs....and I have a tendency to be more accurate than them a greater number of times.  

Russ

Morning PC!
PC weather predictions! Im sure it would be a big hit.. like you say cant be less accurate than the overpaid liars on tv.. and Im not talking about the politicians.

Oh I agree with you.. thats why im driving SS, but I still think she should drive her car a bit to get more practice in it so shes not unable to drive in the snow.

I just shoveled my front walks and decided its too cold to be outside.

Sportsdude

Don't worry P.C. its coming. It just started snowing here at around 7:45ish.  

P.C.

I'm not worried....I LOVE the snow.  I guess the only problem could be, that my family won't make it here for Christmas. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]

|