Who would win? The Monkeys or Mike?

Started by Lise, Jan 25 07 10:25

Previous topic - Next topic

In a fight to the death, who would win The Monkeys or Mike?

Monkey
5 (55.6%)
Monkey
1 (11.1%)
Monkey
1 (11.1%)
Monkey
1 (11.1%)
Not Mike
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Lise

Well, since Mike has a wonderful award poster dedicated to purelife and myself, I also dedicate this poll to him. Mind the grammar - it's early in the morn.

Imagine this, blood and sweat, the crowds hooting and thumping in the background. The senate commitee (DS, of course) in their high seats looking down into the arena. Caesar TehBorken arrives to the roar of the people. "HAIL CAESAR!!" they screamed as he held his hands up as if to embraced the crowds. The Vestal Virgins beamed at him, their approval on their fair faces.

Into the arena, the wonderfully inept slave named Mike enters. He attempts to win the crowds by pounding his chest, pushing back his barely visble hair upon his head. The crowds hissed and jeered, some even threw a handful of trolls but to no effect. Caesar glowered and the crowd settles back.

At his signal, the gladiator to his right throws open the gate below. Into the arena, hops several vicious teeth-baring bad ass monkeys with murder in their eyes. They screeched and howled, the crowd gasped but applauded. Now this was a game.

Mike approaches the monkeys, nervousness betrayed him. His lips trembled, eyes shifting from left to right, appraising his opponents. The monkeys bared their sharp fangs even further - there was meat left afterall, stingy but meat nevertheless.

"Let the duel begin!" Roars Caeser and the crowd screams for blood.

So I ask you, who would win?  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

LOL LOL LOL!  Bless yer Lise.  That was clever and hilarious.  Mike should read that.  He better award us with metals.

Oh, The Monkeys could turn into sexy babes and that would really distract Mike.  He's such a dimwit. We can make Mike our slave.  

Lise

Why, danke very much, purelife. I wouldn't want Mike as our slave, my dear.... it's like asking a cockroach if he can dance. Blah. I give too much credit to the cockroach already.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TheAngel

Wooooohoooooo Lise!  Good one!!  

TheAngel

Lol, the monkey vote is split...Hah!  

purelife

LOL

Now this topic is on DV.  Did you post this, Lise?

[A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=136397"]http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=136397[/A]

Sportsdude

I take the Monkey's they were a pretty good band back in the day...  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Hehe. Nope. I swear but whoever did it is welcome to it. I'm not going near DV.

Modify poll since Mike thinks I'm obsessed about him.  
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I had a feeling that you didn't post that because I notice that it was a mere copy and paste.  It was posted in the afternoon and your blurb about apologizing for "grammar mistakes because it's too early in the morning" was still there.  And, my name was capitalized.  

It could be Mikey poo himself who did that?  LOL, maybe DOGMEAT!  

tenkani

Hah.
This thread made me lol.
Thanks Lise    :)
EDIT: Oh yeah, definitely the monkeys.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

Danke, danke very much. *humbly bows*

If I were any meaner, I'd say..................... the monkey wouldn't eat Mike in the end. Their response, "Mighty Caesar, we do not touch carrion that has been tainted."    
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kingy

monkey #2 wins with a rear naked choke.

purelife

Where would Russ's goats fit in?    

TFF

Mike would win because the monkey would be too busy playing with its poo.