Naked Vote

Started by Lise, Jan 24 07 03:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you go around naked in public given the chance?

Yes - I like to bare all
4 (36.4%)
No - too shy
3 (27.3%)
Depends whom I'm with
4 (36.4%)
Maybe once
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Sportsdude

DS Toga party? I want to be Ceaser.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I'd like to be the loin cloth on Brad Pitt's body. Can we invite him too? I promise I won't bite... much.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Are we doing a theme thing? Ill be brutus so I can walk around with a cool looking dagger.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I'll dress up as an eygyptian goddess.  They're pretty hot.  How about Isis?  Anyone remember Isis?  I miss her... :(

Sportsdude

nooo Russ is going to stab me! I'll be Marc Antony then so then I get the girl Cleo. lol  

purelife

Did someone say "dagger?"  Meet?  

Sportsdude

no everyone wants to stab me now!!! ;)  

purelife

Who said anything about stabbing?  I'd rather poke 'n blow.  And repeat x20.

Sportsdude

poke in blow????  

purelife

Nope.  It's poke AND blow!  

But, if you can master poke in blow, do show  step by step (with pics, preferrably)

Sportsdude

what is it? got a link?  

kingy

[FONT size=2][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Use the "poke and blow" technique.[/SPAN] One way to relieve diaphragm pressure is to push your fingers deeply into your belly just below your ribs on the right side. At the same time, purse your lips tightly and blow out as hard as you can.[O:P _moz-userdefined=""][/O:P][/FONT]

Sportsdude

still don't know what that is kingy.  Must have been something you learn in first aid class.  

49er

kingy wrote:
[FONT size=2][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Use the "poke and blow" technique.[/SPAN] One way to relieve diaphragm pressure is to push your fingers deeply into your belly just below your ribs on the right side. At the same time, purse your lips tightly and blow out as hard as you can.[O:P _userdefined=""][/O:P][/FONT][/DIV]
 I guess it's similar to pinching your nose and blow to equalize ear drum pressure......I do this during takeoffs and landings when I'm on a plane

P.C.

I hadn't bothered checking out this thread because I thought it was some kind of movement about to going to the polls naked.

So, now that I GET what it's about, I ..............feel none the wiser.

Sleep with ANY kind of clothing on ????  I can't imagine.  I would feel clausterphobic and go stark raving mad.  Now that I know this isn't about going out to vote naked........I vote naked.

Am I for walking into the local mall naked ? .................NO  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|