Tigger just survived some kind of an attack!

Started by Sportsdude, Jan 20 07 07:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

My cousin woke me up 20minutes ago saying the cat was screaming under the house.  I went down under the crawlspace thinking I'd find Tigger there but he wasn't around.  He's okay but looks shaken.  Geesh damn coyotes first it was being attacked by dogs and now this for Tigger.  The poor guy isn't even 2 yet. yikes! scary stuff
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Poor cat. You should lock him up with you at night. Don't let him out of your sight.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

We do after Angel got killed Tigger allowed to be out once the sun comes down.  Whatever it was that freaked him out freaked him out.  He was screaming.  Gosh he's one tough cookie.

Sportsdude

I was a coyote.  Tigger fended off a coyote.  The coyote tried to get under the house where Tigger was but the animal was too big to get under it.  But the coyote now knows my cat lives there so it will be back. ugh poor tigger but he's a tough cookie.  

M50

Let's hope Tigger got a few shots in and raked his claws over the soft spots on the end of that Coyote's nose...give him something to remember.