The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

False

PBM is waiting for something special to arrive.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

True

PBM

knows what that is
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

True

PBM has done something they're ashamed of in the last week

DDD

False

PBM

would like to go back to bed

Gopher

TRUE

PBM could do with a holiday

DDD

TRUE

PBM

would like to be waited upon just for one day

Gopher

False

PBM would like to be waited on all the time

DDD

True after I win that 50 mil

PBM

Thinks that too much cash for one person to win

Itsy Bitsy

False. I could spend that eaaasssyyyy. :D

PBM would move far away if they won 50 mil.

Gopher

True

PBM would give at least 40 mil away.  

DDD

False

PBM would give away 10 mil only

DDD

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
 False. I could spend that eaaasssyyyy. :D

PBM would move far away if they won 50 mil.[/DIV]
 That would be so fun

Thunderous Headache.

DDD wrote:
PBM would  give away 10 mil only

False.

I would give 15 million away to various charities & to some school programs through out the entire world.. I know of some scholarship programs in Thailand, China, Cambodia, Vietnam & in the Philippines that would suddenly find them selves with a bursary to be monitored and distributed by some good people. since these are very corrupt places it is a sponsorship program used at random for random students at random schools. no favouritism.

5 local churches with some very good out reach programs would get about 1 million each
then there is meow aid. 1 million and the spca also 1 million they are all charities and tax deductible..

a couple of million would be set aside to be given away at random. locally. 100 dollars here 100 dollars there type of thing...  another 2 million would go to some local school breakfast & lunch programs. but I would still talk to a financial advisor first. That way I can make sure the money lasts longer and can help more people for a longer period of time...

One church would be a small catholic church in Nelson i do not remember exactly were it was but i am sure a short trip up there to the hotel on the lake would help me remember which one it was, they would get a lofty percentage because a angel in that church talked me out of a deed that would of seen my death at a very early age.

To my Foster Parents for all they did to teach me and make me the man I am today 10 million

to my Foster Brother. 5 million on the condition he must test clean to be given a monthly alowance.

to my 3 childhood best friends  you get some money maybe 250 k each sounds cruel but we were cruel kids..

To  some certain women who I owe more than words can say.. 250 thousand each

that would leave me about 20 million. 10 million would be turned over to a financial investment agency to such as ing or something else I will br needing a financial advisor and I mean immediately..  make me more money. in tax shelters.. the other 10 million would fund my trip around the world starting with a visit to every part of Asia major and minor my first stop would be to tokoyo japan, to see the sumo wrestlers and enjoy some fresh sushi...

i guess i would have to hire some translators and some body guards... and a tutor to help me become very fluent in Japanese,Tagalog, & Cantonese..

ahh but the hardest part of all is winning the lottery...

The Person below Me never buys lottery tickets but is planning to make an exception for this fridays drawing

DDD

False                

I do not buy them all the time but I do buy them even if there is not a huge cash payout. I will be buying them for this draw again as 50 mil is just way too much not plus 20 1 mil draws.

PBM

Hopes this UFC in Vancouver crashes and burns and the scappers eat all those tickets no one wants. (UFC SUCKS)

Natasha

False -  I like UFC. I met my secret lover through UFC... GSP. Christ almighty that man is fine =)

TBPM prefers flowers over balloons    

|