false.

PBM has won more than $50.

Gopher

True

PBM has done some impulse buring today
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I could have.

The person below me likes playing board games.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

True.

PBM has played Cranium.

stretchedout

Nope.  The PBM wonders when Blind Date is on KVOS`12 now.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Gopher

False

PBM could do with an economic boost

P.C.

True....you offering Gophie ?

The person below me was out splashing in the rain today.

Gopher

True

PBM is fully in tune with the Zeitgeist  

Gopher

Orik

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]semi true mostly false[/span]
[br style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"][font style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);" color="#ffff00" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Zeitgeist came into existence as a personal project which was shown            in New York as a free public awareness expression. After the event was            over, "The Movie" was tossed online with little thought given            to a public response. Within a month, the film was getting record views.            Months later, the "Final Edition" was completed. In total,            the views for "Zeitgeist, The Movie" have exceeded 50,000,000            on Google video alone. Considering the other posts in different formats,            along with public screenings, it is estimated that the total world views            are well over 100 Million.[/font]

[span style="color: rgb(69, 21, 40);"]the person below me is smilling cause they had no sleep last night also [/span]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

False

PBM is wondering what question to ask.

lazy nhl367

ture

PBM has a question to ask XD  

P.C.

False  (did you mean SD ?)  [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]

The person below me totally enjoyed their dinner tonight.      

Orik

true.

the person below me likes to take pictures

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|