Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

[FONT size=6]LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!  FREAKING HILARIOUS![/FONT]

[FONT size=6][/FONT]  

purelife

49er

actual newspaper ads.........

[DIV class=MsoPlainText][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"] * FREE Yorkshire Terrier: 8 yrs. old. Hateful little bitch; [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Bites.[/SPAN][/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoPlainText][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]  [/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoPlainText][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]* FREE PUPPIES: 1/2 Cocker Spaniel - 1/2 Sneaky Neighbor's Dog.[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoPlainText][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]  [/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoPlainText][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]* FREE PUPPIES: Part German Shepherd - Part Stupid Dog.[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoPlainText][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]* FREE GERMAN SHEPHERD: 85 lbs. Neutered; [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Speaks German[/SPAN].[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoPlainText][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]* FOUND: Dirty White Dog.  Looks like a Rat....been out a while.  Better be a r[/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]eward for this NASTY little thing.[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoPlainText][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]* COWS, CALVES: Never Bred....Also, 1 Gay Bull For Sale .[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoPlainText][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"] * NORDIC TRACK: $300 - Hardly used, call Chubby.[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoPlainText][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]* GEORGIA PEACHES: [SPAN id=lw_1172177014_0 style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed"]California[/SPAN] grown - 89 cents lb.[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoPlainText][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]* JOINING NUDIST COLONY: Must sell Washer & Dryer $300.[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoPlainText][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]* WEDDING DRESS FOR SALE : [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Worn ONCE by mistake.[/SPAN] Call Stephanie - $300.[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoPlainText][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]And the BEST one.....[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoPlainText][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]* FOR SALE /BY OWNER: Complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica; 45 volumes.  [/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]Excellent condition. $1000 or Best Offer; No longer needed, got married [/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]last month. Wife knows everything.[/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV]

The Penitent

A shepherd walks into a stable.
Twelve stitches. Ah ah ah.

Lise

[TABLE class=jokeContents cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD colSpan=2]Need Samples[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD colSpan=2]An old man goes to the doctor for his yearly physical, his wife tagging along. When the doctor enters the examination room, he tells the old man, "I need a urine sample, a stool sample and a sperm sample."

The old man, being hard of hearing, looks at his wife and yells: "WHAT?"

"What did he say? What's he want?"

His wife yells back, "He needs your underwear."
[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][A href="http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/7773/vietnamchickensoup.html"][/A]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

[TABLE class=jokeContents cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD colSpan=2]Carstianity[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD colSpan=2]"Haul a Yugo. Haul a Yugo."

Gearly beloved, we are Blazered here in the name of our Four-door, who art in Half-ton.

I'm speaking of our lord and Mazda, Jeep-sus Chrysler.

He is the Alfa and the Romeo.

He was born in a Ranger, he was Tempo'd by the DeVille, and he Daihatsu'd for your Sentras.

He said, "Dodge not, that ye not be Dodged.

Thou shalt not Corvette thy neighbor's Whitewall, but turn the other Cherokee.

If ye have Fiat, ye can move Montecarlos.

He ain't Chevy, he's my Beretta."

He ate the Last Supra, and he climbed the mount of Cavalier, where they Cruise-controlled him on the Motocross.

But God, in his Infiniti Mercedes, did Rolls away the Stanza.

Let us Prelude: Sayeth the prophet Isuzu, in the Dusenburg Bible, In the 23rd Saab, "The Ford is my Chauffeur. I shall not Walk.

He Lexus me in the paths of Right-turn-signals.

Yea, though I walk through the Valet of the Shadow of Dart, I shall Fiero no Eagle.

Subaru Goo dwrench and Mercury shall Volvo me Audi Daytonas of my life, and I shall Dwellmeter house of Delorean, Four-cylinder."

Gloria, In Ex-Celica Geo!
[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

[TABLE class=jokeContents cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD colSpan=2]Sisters of Mercy[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD colSpan=2]A man was driving down the highway, and sees a sign saying "Sisters of Mercy, House of Prostitution, 10 miles"

Thinking it is some sort of joke, he pays no attention, until he sees a similar sign reading "Sister's of Mercy, House of Prostitution, 5 miles."

Still unsure, he drives on, until spotting a third sign saying "Sister's of Mercy, House of Prostitution, next exit". His curiosity getting the better of him, he takes the exit and parks his car outside the convent.

He knocks on the door, and tells the nun who answers "I saw your signs on the highway, are they for real?"

The nun answers "Yes", and tells him to give her $50 and follow her to a room.

He enters a room, and a second nun requests $50, and leads him to a door. Once he opens the door, he is quickly shoved outside by the nun.

He finds himself behind the convent, where he sees the final sign, "Thank you for you contributions, you have just been screwed by the Sisters of Mercy."
[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  
Bill Cosby.

purelife

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]A young woman was taking an afternoon nap. After she woke up, she told her husband, "I just dreamt that you gave me a pair of diamond earrings for Valentine's Day. What do you think it means?"[?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]"You shall know tonight", he said.[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it. She found a book entitled "[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]The Meaning of Dreams[/SPAN]". [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

Starfish Scientist

[SPAN class=postbody][FONT size=2]1. What do you say to a virgin when she sneezes?
Goes-in-tight.

2. What does a 72-year-old snatch taste like?
Depends

3. What's "68"?
You do me and I owe you one.

4. What did Cinderella do when she got to the ball?
Gagged!

5. What do you call a man who cries while he masturbates?
A tearjerker.

6. Why do they say that eating yogurt and oysters will improve your
sexLife? Because if you'll eat that stuff, you'll eat anything.

7. How many perverts does it take to put in a light bulb?
Just one, but itTakes the entire emergency room to get it out!

8. What's the definition of a vagina?
The box a penis comes in.

9. What two words will clear out a men's restroom?
"Nice Dick!"

10. What do you call a truckload of vibrators?
Toys for Twats.

11. Why do we have orgasms?
How else would we know when to stop?

12. What's the definition of indefinitely?
When your balls are slapping up Against her buttom, you're in Definitely!

13. Define Transvestite:
A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary!

14. What do a dildo and soy beans have in common?
They are both used as a meat substitute.

15. What do you call kids born in whorehouses?
Brothel sprouts.

16. What is every Amish woman's private fantasy?
Two Mennonite.

17. How did Pinocchio find out he was made of wood?
His hand caught fire.

18. Why is sex like a game of bridge?
You don't need a partner if you've got a good hand.

19. What do you call a smiling Roman with pubic hair between his teeth?
Gladiator.

20. Why do you get paid more at the Sperm Bank than at the Blood
Bank?
Sperm is handmade

21. How do you make 5 pounds of fat look good?
Put a nipple on it.

22. What should you do if your girlfriend starts smoking?
Slow down and use A lubricant[/FONT][/SPAN]  

Orca

A distinguished young woman on a flight from [SPAN id=lw_1173159800_0 style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed"]Switzerland[/SPAN] asked the
Priest beside her, "Father, may I ask a favor?"

"Of course. What may I do for you?"

"Well, I bought an expensive woman's electronic hair dryer for my
mother's birthday that is unopened and well over the Customs limits,
and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry
it through Customs for me? Under your robes perhaps?"

"I would be glad to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie."

"With your honest face, Father, no one will even question you, I'm sure."

When they got to Customs, she let the priest go ahead of her. The
official asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?" "From the top
of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare."

The official thought this answer strange, so asked, "And what do you
have to declare from your waist to the floor?"

"I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which
is, to date, unused."

Roaring with laughter, the official said, "Go ahead, Father. Next!"

49er

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial color=blue size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND: white; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]Dear Abby: [/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=blue size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; BACKGROUND: white; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the
beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's
worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.
Also, since he lost his job five years ago, he hasn't even looked
for a new one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around
and hang out with his buddies while I have to work to pay the bills.
Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to
like me and hints that I may be a lesbian. What should I do?

Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless:

Grow up and dump him. Good grief, woman. You don't need him anymore.  [/SPAN]
[/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Tahoma color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma"][/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial color=blue size=2][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; BACKGROUND: white; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]You're a [SPAN id=lw_1173189634_0 style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed"]United States[/SPAN] Senator from [SPAN id=lw_1173189634_1 style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed"]New York[/SPAN] .  Act like one.[/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; BACKGROUND: white; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"][/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV]

Russ

[DIV align=center] True Story

[P align=left]True story, I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else. One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.

"The moral of this story is:"

"Always keep your condoms in your car."

[DIV id=rightContainerSub] [DIV id=rightLinks]  

Last Longer

[P align=left]A man went to his doctor and asked him how to prolong the lovemaking experience. The doctor told him that masturbating before sex often helped men last longer, extending the pleasure for them and their partner.

The man decided, "What the hell, I'll try it."

He spent the rest of the day thinking about where to do it. He couldn't do it in his office. He thought about the restroom, but that was too open. He considered an alley, but figured that was too unsafe. Finally, he came up with a plan.

On his way home, he pulled his truck over on the side of the highway. He got out and crawled underneath as if he was examining the truck.

Satisfied with the privacy, he undid his pants and started to masturbate. He closed his eyes and thought of his lover.

As he grew closer to orgasm, he felt a quick tug at the bottom of his pants. Not wanting to lose his mental fantasy or the orgasm, he kept his eyes shut and replied, "What?"

He heard, "This is the police. What's going on down there?"

The man replied, "I'm checking out the rear axle, it's busted."

Came the reply, "Well, you might as well check your brakes too while you're down there, because your truck rolled down the hill five minutes ago."

[P align=left]

[DIV align=center] Friends Wife

[P align=left]One evening Mike went over to his friend Terry's house to play cards with some friends.

Mike sat directly across from Terry's wife. Mike dropped a card on the floor and bent down to pick it up. When he looked across the table he saw that Terry's wife had her legs open and no panties on. He sat up and was flushed.

He went into the kitchen to get a drink of water. To his surprise Terry's wife had followed him into the kitchen and said, " Did you like what you saw?" Mike said "Yes I did." She said, Well you can get more than that but it will cost you $500." So Mike thought about this financial situation and said, "O.K." She said, "Come here tomorrow at 2:30 because Terry will be at work then." Mike said, "I'll see you then."

The next day, Mike came over, they had sex, he paid her, then he left. Later, Terry came home and asked, "Has Mike been over here today" She said, thinking she had been caught, "As a matter of fact, he did." Terry said, "Good because that fool came by my job this morning and asked to borrow $500 till this evening, and he said he would leave it with you."

[P align=left]

[DIV align=center] Proctologist's Office

[P align=left]I went into my proctologist's office for my first rectal exam. His new nurse, Elaine, took me to an examining room and told me to get undressed and have a seat until the doctor could see me. She said that he would only be a few minutes.

After putting on the gown that she gave me I sat down. While waiting I observed that there were three items on a stand next to the exam table: a tube of K-Y jelly, a rubber glove, and a beer.

When the doctor finally came in I said, "Look Doc, I'm a little confused. This is my first exam. I know what the K-Y is for, and I know what the glove is for, but can you tell me what the BEER is for?" At that Doctor Paul became noticeably outraged and stormed over to the door. He flung the door open and yelled to his nurse.......

"Darn it ELAINE!!!!!!!!!!! I said a BUTT LIGHT"

[/DIV][/DIV][!-- ValueClick Media 120x600 SkyScraper v1.4 for ebaumsworld.com --] [SCRIPT language=DOH!script]                         [!--                         var i=j=p=t=u=x=z=dc='';var id=f=0;var f=Math.floor(Math.random()*7777);                         id=6042; dc=document;u='ht'+'tp://media.fastclick.net/w'; x='/get.media?t=n';                         z=' width=120 height=600 border=0 ';t=z+'marginheight=0 marginwidth=';                         i=u+x+'&sid='+id+'&m=3&tp=3&f=b&v=1.4&c='+f+'&r='+escape(dc.referrer);                         u='[a  hr'+'ef="'+u+'/click.here?sid='+id+'&m=3&c='+f+'"  target="_blank"]';                         dc.writeln('[ifr'+'ame src="'+i+'&d=f"'+t+'0 hspace=0 vspace=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=no]');                         if(navigator.appName.indexOf('Mic')[=0)(dc.writeln(u+'[img]'+i+'&d=n"'+z+'][/a]');)                         dc.writeln('[/i-frame]');                          // --]                      [/SCRIPT]  [SCRIPT type=text/XXXXscript]                         [!--                         google_ad_client = "pub-1847581122051593";                         google_alternate_color = "FFFFFF";                         google_ad_width = 120;                         google_ad_height = 600;                         google_ad_format = "120x600_as";                         google_ad_type = "text_image";                         //2006-10-05: Redesign 120                         google_ad_channel ="9412048273";                         google_color_border = "3D81EE";                         google_color_bg = "FFFFFF";                         google_color_link = "0000FF";                         google_color_text = "000000";                         google_color_url = "3D81EE";                         //--]                      [/SCRIPT]  [SCRIPT src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" type=text/XXXXscript][/SCRIPT] [/DIV][/DIV]
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Quote (more like paraphrase) from Larry&Willy:

So what does a guy named Luongo get called in the dressing room?

(no, this isn't very funny unless you're 12 years old, but I lol'd)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"]Men are like....[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 7.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"] [/SPAN]
[?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /][v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"][v:stroke joinstyle="miter"][/v:stroke][v:formulas][v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"][/v:f][v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"][/v:f][v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"][/v:f][v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"][/v:f][v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"][/v:f][v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"][/v:f][v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"][/v:f][v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"][/v:f][v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"][/v:f][v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"][/v:f][v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"][/v:f][v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"][/v:f][/v:formulas][v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"][/v:path][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"][/o:lock][/v:shapetype][v:shape id=_x0000_i1028 style="WIDTH: 46.5pt; HEIGHT: 91.5pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt=""][v:imagedata o:href="cid:[email protected]" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\kta\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image002.gif"][/v:imagedata][/v:shape][v:shape id=_x0000_i1029 style="WIDTH: 46.5pt; HEIGHT: 91.5pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt=""][v:imagedata o:href="cid:[email protected]" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\kta\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif"][/v:imagedata][/v:shape][v:shape id=_x0000_i1030 style="WIDTH: 46.5pt; HEIGHT: 91.5pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt=""][v:imagedata o:href="cid:[email protected]" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\kta\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image002.gif"][/v:imagedata][/v:shape][v:shape id=_x0000_i1031 style="WIDTH: 46.5pt; HEIGHT: 91.5pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt=""][v:imagedata o:href="cid:[email protected]" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\kta\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif"][/v:imagedata][/v:shape][v:shape id=_x0000_i1032 style="WIDTH: 46.5pt; HEIGHT: 91.5pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt=""][v:imagedata o:href="cid:[email protected]" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\kta\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image002.gif"][/v:imagedata][/v:shape][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"]
1. Men are like [SPAN style="COLOR: #9933cc"]Laxatives[/SPAN]. They irritate the crap out of you. [/SPAN][o:p][/o:p]

[SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"]
2. Men are like[SPAN style="COLOR: #ff99ff"] Bananas[/SPAN]. The older they get, the less firm they are.

3. Men are like [SPAN style="COLOR: #6699ff"]Weather[/SPAN]. Nothing can be done to change them.

4. Men are like [SPAN style="COLOR: #6633cc"]Blenders[/SPAN].  You need One, but you're not quite sure why.

5. Men are like[SPAN style="COLOR: #990000"] Chocolate Bars[/SPAN]. Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.

6. Men are like[SPAN style="COLOR: #cc3333"] Commercials[/SPAN]. You can't believe a word they say.

7. Men are like[SPAN style="COLOR: #999933"] Department Stores[/SPAN] ..... Their clothes are always 1/2 off![/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"] [/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"]

8. Men are like[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"] [/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: #339966; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"]Government Bonds[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"]. They take soooooooo long to mature.

9. Men are like [SPAN style="COLOR: #9966ff"]Mascara[/SPAN]. They usually run at the first sign of emotion.[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"] [/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"]

10. Men are like [SPAN style="COLOR: #ff99ff"]Popcorn[/SPAN]. They satisfy you, but only for a little while.[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"] [/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"]

11. Men are like[SPAN style="COLOR: #6666ff"] Snowstorms[/SPAN]. You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.

12. Men are like[SPAN style="COLOR: #ff9900"] Lava Lamps[/SPAN]. Fun to look at, but not very bright.[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"] [/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"]

13. Men are like[SPAN style="COLOR: #993399"] Parking Spots[/SPAN].  All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"] [/SPAN]

Sawdust

That one requires a rebuttal

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; 12pt: ; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]WHY MEN ARE JUST HAPPIER PEOPLE

Your last name stays put.
The garage is all yours.
Wedding plans take care of themselves.
Chocolate is just another snack.
You can be president.
You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
You can wear NO T-shirt to a water park.
Car mechanics tell you the truth.
The world is your urinal.

You never have to drive to another gas station because this one's just too
icky.
You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
[SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]
Wrinkles add character.
Wedding dress - $5000; tux rental-$100.

People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.
The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.
New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
One mood, ALL the time.
Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
You know stuff about tanks.
A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
You can open all your own jars.
You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
You almost never have strap problems in public.
You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
Everything on your face stays its original color.

The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades...scary!
You only have to shave your face and neck.
You can play with toys all your life.
Your belly usually hides your big hips.
One wallet and one pair of shoes, one color, all seasons.

You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
You can "do" your nails with a pocketknife.
You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives, on December 24, in 45
minutes[/SPAN]  
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

|

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

If your father was named "Bob" and you're named "Jim", what's your dad's name?:
Seattle is in a state named what?:
What's the opposite of "left"?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview