Post your jokes here. AKA Joke thread.

Started by Russ, Dec 14 06 01:24

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calisto MT'"][FONT color=#0000ff]There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and
by hand.

This virus is called Worm Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you
receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any
means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life
completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and take two
good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as
Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) or Bothersome Employer Elimination
Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely
eliminated from your system.[/FONT][/SPAN]

49er

Headache

A husband emerged from the bathroom naked and was
climbing into bed when his wife complained as usual,

I have a headache."

Perfect timing," her husband said." I was just in
the bathroom powdering my penis with aspirin.
You can take it orally, or as a suppository, it's up to
you."[/DIV]

49er

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"][/SPAN][/FONT] [/DIV]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT id=role_document face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]Elderly Prenuptial Agreement[/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"][/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"][/SPAN][/FONT] [/DIV]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]An elderly couple in their 80's were about to get married.[/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"][/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]She said: I want to keep my house.[/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"][/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]He said that's fine with me.[/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"][/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]She said: And I want to keep my Cadillac.[/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"][/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]He said: That's fine with me.[/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"][/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]She said: And I want to have sex 6 times a week.[/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"][/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial color=black size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]He said: That's fine with me...Put me down for Fridays.. [/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV]

Michel

[FONT size=6]The Best "[FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0080ff]Out-Of-Office[/FONT][FONT face="Times New Roman"]" E-Mail Auto-Replies:[/FONT][/FONT][FONT face=Verdana size=2] [/FONT][FONT face=Verdana size=2]

[/FONT][FONT face=Verdana color=#262626 size=5]
1: I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if [/FONT][FONT face=Verdana color=#0066ff size=5]I fail to get the position[/FONT][FONT face=Verdana color=#262626 size=5] .

2: I'm not really out of the office. I'm just ignoring you.

3: You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all. [/FONT][FONT face=Verdana size=2]

[/FONT][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#262626 size=5]
4: Sorry to have missed you but I am at the doctors having my brain removed so that I may be promoted to management

5: I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return from vacation on 4/18. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.

6: Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first ten words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.

7: The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again.'

([/FONT][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#008000 size=5] The beauty of this is that when you return, you can see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over [/FONT][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#262626 size=5]).

8: Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.

9: Hi. I'm thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.

10: Hi! I'm busy negotiating the salary for my new job. Don't bother to leave me any messages.

11: I've run away to join a different circus.

AND, FINALLY, THIS ONE TAKES THE CAKE:

12: I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons.

When I return, please refer to me as ' [/FONT][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ff0000 size=5]Loretta[/FONT][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#262626 size=5] ' instead of '[/FONT][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0066ff size=5] Steve[/FONT][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#262626 size=5] ' [/FONT]  

49er

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]A cop stops a car for going faster than the posted speed limit [SPAN class=830251100-09082007]and[/SPAN] asks the man his name.[/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]"Albert," he replies.[/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]"Albert what?" the officer asks.[/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]"Just Albert," the man responds. [SPAN] [/SPAN]The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the fellow a break and write him out a warning instead of a ticket. [SPAN] [/SPAN]The officer then presses him for the last name. [SPAN] [/SPAN]The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it. [SPAN] [/SPAN]The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it.[/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]"Tell me, Albert, how did you lose your last name?"[/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]The man replies, "It's a long story, so stay with me." "I was born Albert Dingaling. [SPAN] [/SPAN]I know it's a funny last name. [SPAN] [/SPAN]The kids used to tease me all the time. [SPAN] [/SPAN]So I stayed to myself, studied hard, and got good grades. [SPAN] [/SPAN]When I got older I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. [SPAN] [/SPAN]I went through college, medical school, internship, residency, and finally got my degree, so I was Albert Dingaling, MD.[/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]After a while I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school. Dentistry was my dream! [SPAN] [/SPAN]Got all the way through school, got my degree, so then I was Albert Dingaling, MD, DDS. [/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD. [SPAN] [/SPAN]So now I was Albert Dingaling, MD, DDS, with VD.[/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]Well, the ADA found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS. [SPAN] [/SPAN]Then I was Albert Dingaling, MD with VD. [SPAN] [/SPAN]Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as Albert Dingaling with VD.[/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]Then the VD took away my Dingaling, so now I am just Albert." [/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]The officer walked away in tears, laughing.[/SPAN][/DIV][!-- toctype = X-unknown --][!-- toctype = text --][!-- text --]

forumla1

Michel

[DIV dir=ltr align=left][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]On a group of beautiful deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following people are suddenly stranded by, as you might expect, a shipwreck:[?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=Section1] [P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"][o:p] [/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    2 Italian men and 1 Italian woman[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"][o:p] [/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    2 French men and 1 French woman [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"][o:p] [/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    2 German men and 1 German woman[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    2 Greek men and 1 Greek woman[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    2 English men and 1 English woman[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    2 Bulgarian men and 1 Bulgarian woman[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    2 Japanese men and 1 Japanese woman [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    2 Chinese men and 1 Chinese woman[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    2 American men and 1 American woman[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    2 Scots men and 1 Scots woman[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]One month later on these same absolutely stunning deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following things have occurred: [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman.[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    The two French men and the French woman are living happily together in a menage-a-trois.[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of alternating visits with the German woman. [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    The two Greek men are sleeping with each other and the Greek woman is cleaning and cooking for them.[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    The two English men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the English woman.[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    The two Bulgarian men took one long look at the endless ocean, and another long look at the Bulgarian woman, and started swimming. [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    The two Japanese men have faxed [?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:place w:st="on"][st1:City w:st="on"]Tokyo[/st1:City][/st1:place] and are awaiting instructions.[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    The two Chinese men have set up a pharmacy, a liquor store, a restaurant and a laundry, and have got the woman pregnant in order to supply employees for their stores. [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    The two American men are contemplating the virtues of suicide because the American woman keeps endlessly complaining about her body; the true nature of feminism; how she can do everything they can do; the necessity of fulfilment; the equal division of household chores; how sand and palm trees make her look fat; how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her nicer than they do; how her relationship with her mother is improving and how at least the taxes are low and it isn't raining. [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3][SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black"]    The two Scots men have divided the island into North and South and set up a distillery. They do not remember if sex is in the picture because it gets sort of foggy after the first few litres of coconut whisky. But they're satisfied because at least the English aren't having any fun.[/SPAN][/FONT][SPAN lang=EN-CA][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[/DIV]

Michel

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0mm 0mm 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'"] [?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0mm 0mm 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Arial Unicode MS'"]TEACHER:       Maria, go to the map and find [?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /][st1:place w:st="on"]North America[/st1:place].

MARIA:                Here it is.

TEACHER:      Correct. Now class, who discovered  [st1:place w:st="on"][st1:country-region w:st="on"]America[/st1:country-region][/st1:place]?

CLASS:             Maria.

TEACHER:   John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?

JOHN:           You told me to do it without using tables.

TEACHER:         Glenn, how do you spell "crocodile?"

GLENN:            
"K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L"

TEACHER:        No, that's wrong

GLENN:  Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.

TEACHER:       Donald, what is the
chemical formula for water?

DONALD:         H I J K L M N O.

TEACHER:       What are you
talking about?

DONALD:          Yesterday you said it's H to O.

TEACHER:       Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we
didn't have ten years ago.

WINNIE:             Me!

TEACHER:      Glen, why do you always get so dirty?

GLEN:       Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

TEACHER:       Millie, give me a sentence starting with I."

MILLIE:               I
is...

TEACHER:       No, Millie..... Always say, "I am."

MILLIE:      All right...  "I am the ninth letter of the
alphabet."  

TEACHER:       George Washington not only chopped down his father's  cherry
tree, but also admitted it.    Now, Louis, do you know why his father
didn't punish him?

LOUIS:              Because George still had the ax in his hand.

TEACHER:       Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before
eating?

SIMON:            No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

TEACHER:       [st1:place w:st="on"]Clyde[/st1:place] , your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the
same as your brother's.   Did you copy his?

CLYDE :              No, teacher, it's the same dog.

TEACHER:     Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking
when people are no longer interested?

HAROLD:      
A teacher[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'"][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

Michel

[SPAN lang=FR-CA style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt; mso-ansi-language: FR-CA; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]An old one before going to lunch...[/SPAN]

[SPAN lang=FR-CA style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt; mso-ansi-language: FR-CA; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][/SPAN]

[SPAN lang=FR-CA style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt; mso-ansi-language: FR-CA; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]Two bored casino dealers are waiting at the[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]craps table. An attractive blonde from St John's arrived and[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]bet $20,000 on a single roll of the dice.[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]She said, "I hope you don't mind, but I feel much luckier[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]when I'm completely nude." With that, she stripped from[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]the neck down, rolled the dice and yelled, Come on, baby,[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]Mama needs new clothes!"[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]As the dice came to a stop she jumped up and[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]down and squealed..."YES! YES! I WON, I WON!"[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]She hugged each of the dealers and then picked[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]up her winnings and her clothes and quickly departed.[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]The dealers stared at each other dumfounded.[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]Finally, one of them asked, What did she roll?"[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]The other answered, "I don't know - I thought[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]you were watching."[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]MORAL - Not all Newfies are stupid and not all[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]
[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]blondes are dumb, but all men are men.[/SPAN][/SPAN]

P.C.

HAHAHAAAA....Excellent Michel.....I like that one.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

yep the old classics are always the most funny ones..

Michel

hehehe that one is not that bad too...

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0mm 0mm 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"]Subject:[/SPAN][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"] The true meaning of Marriage[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-CA; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Arial Unicode MS'"][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0mm 0mm 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"] [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0mm 0mm 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"] [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0mm 0mm 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]He ordered one hamburger, one order of French fries and one drink. The
old man unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half. He
placed one half in front of his wife. He then carefully counted out
the French fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one
pile in front of his wife.
[SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]
He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup
down between them. As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the
people around them kept looking over and whispering. You could tell
they were thinking, "That poor old couple - all they can afford is one
meal for the two of them."
As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table. He
politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man
said they were just fine - They were used to sharing everything.
The surrounding people noticed the little o ld lady hadn't! eaten a
bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking
turns sipping the drink.
Again the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another
meal for them. This time the old woman said "No, thank you, we are
used to sharing everything."
As the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the
napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had
yet to eat a single bite of food and asked "What is it you are waiting
for?"
She answered
(This is great)
"THE TEETH." [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

Michel

Oh an intellectual one... lol

[DIV class=Section1] [P class=MsoNormal] [P class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Tahoma size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma"][/SPAN][/FONT]

[FONT face="Times New Roman" color=red size=6][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; COLOR: red"]JUST FRED[/SPAN][/FONT][FONT color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]

A cop stops a car for traveling faster than the  posted speed limit. [/SPAN][/FONT][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]He asks the man his name.

"Fred," he replies.

"Fred what?" the officer asks.

"Just Fred," the man responds.

The officer is in a good mood, doesn't smell alcohol, and thinks he
might  just give the fellow a break and write him out a warning
instead of a ticket. So the officer then presses him for the last
name.

The man tells him that he used to have a last name [/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]but lost it.

The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands [/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]but plays along with it.

"Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?"

The man replies, "It's a, long story, so stay with me."

"I was born Fred Dingaling. I know -- a funny last name. [/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]The kids used to tease me all the time. [/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"] [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]So I stayed to myself, studied hard, and got good grades.

When I got older I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. [/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"] [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/FONT]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]I went through college, medical school, internship, residency, [/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Dingaling, MD.

After a while I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to [/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]go back to school. [/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]Dentistry was my dream! Got all the way through school,
got my degree, so then I was Fred Dingaling, MD, DDS.

"Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around [/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]with my assistant and she gave me VD.. So now I was [/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]Fred Dingaling, MD, DDS, with VD.

Well, the [/SPAN][/FONT][?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:City][st1:place][FONT color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]ADA[/SPAN][/FONT][/st1:place][/st1:City][FONT color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"] found out about the VD, so they took away my
DDS.[/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]Then I was Fred Dingaling, MD with VD. [/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]Then the AMA found out about the [/SPAN][/FONT][st1:City][st1:place][FONT color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]ADA[/SPAN][/FONT][/st1:place][/st1:City][FONT color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"] taking away my DDS [/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as [/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]Fred Dingaling with VD. [/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal][FONT face="Times New Roman" color=green size=4][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; COLOR: green"]Then the VD took away my Dingaling, so now I'm just Fred."[/SPAN][/FONT][o:p][/o:p]

[/DIV][/DIV]

P.C.

I thought his name was Albert.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

lol I tought also that that joke sound preety familliar when I posted it ! Now I just see where I read it before ! doh !

|

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

If your father was named "Bob" and you're named "Jim", what's your dad's name?:
Seattle is in a state named what?:
Complete the sentence: "Actions speak louder than...":
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview