Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

[FONT color=#00007f]THE WINNER AND STILL CHAMPION...................KINGY!!!!![/FONT]
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

Dang it! kingy strikes again! Congrats.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

On average, women may have 4 of these, while men most often have none. What are they?

(waiting for 3 seconds until kingy gets this one) [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/d015.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfffff" size=6]ORGASM [/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a234.gif" border=0]  Not quite, Lise......LOL

Lise

Bill Cosby.

49er

small/compact mirrors  

P.C.

Nope.....I think they got those.

This is something that is connected to something that almost everyone would use, almost every day.  

P.C.

WOW.....GOOD answer 49er.  That's not it, but I still think it's a good answer.

49er

Lise

Electric toothbrush?
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

The 'something' is used by both men and women.  It's the 'something' connected to it that is related to the women.

Lise

Huh???

Er.... wires?? I don't know. This one has me really stumped.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I think my abstract 'hints' may be making it worse.

Break it down.

Something that men and women use almost every day.

Women will have 4 of these 'connected' to this every day item.....while men are more likely to not have anything 'connected'.

Better ?  Worse ?

Lise

Part of body?

Batteries?
Bill Cosby.

|