|

elwood

I think its a postage stamp    

JJ

Good answer I bet you're correct!

Orik

which is a good guess the
postage stamp or a pay phone ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Yup elwood....that's the one.  Good job.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

a postage stamp... lol... who would of thunk it besides elwood...... but in a world of email and sms texting.... i guess it should not be that surprising...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Sorry I missed your fanfare elwood...was posting on the fly !

[FONT size=5]GOOD JOB ELWOOD !!![/FONT]

YOU ARE CORRECT !!!

For you....A RARE Jake and Elwood stamp !!!

[img ondragstart="if (navigator.cpuClass)return false" height=56 alt="" src="http://fc65.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/242/4/b/Blues_Brothers_Stamp_by_sandwedge.jpg" width=99 collect_fullview="96442771"]

P.C.

[FONT face=Arial size=2]Some use this everyday. The idea for it was based on the ballpoint pen more than 60 years ago. What is it ?[/FONT]

49er

roll on deodrant

Michel

P.C.

[FONT size=6]49er !!!!![/FONT]

[FONT size=4]That's IT ![/FONT]

I thought this one would be a reall stumper.

[FONT size=4]For you....a lovely selection of ballpoint pens. [/FONT]

[img style="WIDTH: 370px; HEIGHT: 357px" height=372 src="http://www.spiralandcircle.com/veggi%20pen.jpg" width=370]

P.C.

In a recent survey 60% of women said that a man who has these makes him more attractive...what are they?

Orik

5 oh clock shadow ?

Michel

P.C.

Not 5 o'clock shadow.....nor dimples.  And yes Michel, dimples is the correct term.

Michel

|