Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I couldn't hunt.  I would go into convulsions if I killed an animal.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] Besides.....that's why god made Safeways.  [img style="font-style: italic;" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/5.gif[/img]

<snicker> <snicker>

Hows your project today going PC?

Can I interest you in a bunch of old bike frames and tires? They were tarp covered for the last 5 years or so. Ill even throw in the tarp!
How about a rear axle out of an IFS era toyota? It even has the ebrake cable and all new brakes and pads! (from 5 years ago).

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

P.C.

Ya, but I didn't butcher it.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Over 30 percent of Americans did not take a vacation this year because of this. What?

JJ

49er

Michel

P.C.

[FONT size=7]JJ !!!![/FONT]

[FONT size=4]You got it ![/FONT]

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=6]Whadda ya mean yer leavin ???[/FONT]

Michel

Orik

way to go michel... i would never have guessed hunting lol

and jj first answer and right off the back way to go. blessings all around

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

JJ

It's one of the reasons I didn't go on vacation for years, an old cat with too many issues to leave with a sitter.  

Michel

P.C.

LOL JJ....I hear you.  We have been running out of volunteers for our little psycho....I mean kitty as well.

Fortunately, we have an unsuspecting fearless new neighbour who kitty sat last time we went away.  It will be interesting to see if she will do it twice, or if she will be busy washing her hair that week.  

But pet sitter or not....I do feel sad for them when I leave them. I spend too much time wondering if they understand.  

Michel

P.C.

Studies show that the more of THIS a woman does, she's about 19% LESS likely to develop breast cancer! The older the woman is the more this appears to be true!

|