Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

a mans past time sheesh theirs a few of those that are no longer gender specific and have not been in like forever

play football

are golfing

gone fishing

drinking beer :D at the strip bar ogling women :P

boxing

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

49er

pee standing up

ADD    smoke cigars

P.C.

HAHAHAHAA 49er.  No peeing.

One of your answers is very close Orik.

Though you may think of this as something only men do, more than 3,000,000 women do it too! What?[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Orik

Though you may think of this as something only men do, more than 3,000,000 women do it too! What?

compete in mixed martial arts MMA

Kick Boxing

Maui Thai  

drinking competitively

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

JJ

49er

P.C.

[FONT size=6]MICHELLLLLLLL !  You Got IT ![/FONT]

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/xmas/u035.gif[/img]Hunting indeed.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/xmas/u035.gif[/img]

[FONT size=4]         And this lovely hand painted sign for you.[/FONT]

Michel

P.C.

You mean, to see your gif  

Michel

Russ

Actually yeah.. theyve got programs going on now to get women into the sport. Theres a friend of mine from HS that did her doctor thingy and went up north somewhere to get her practicum and to work. She now hunts.. and this is the most unlikely person in the world to do so believe me. It goes to show you the surroundings and attitudes of people change drastically with seeing reality.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

P.C.

I couldn't hunt.  I would go into convulsions if I killed an animal.

Besides.....that's why god made Safeways.  

|