Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

[FONT size=5]Oatmeal.  [/FONT]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

Honey is one form.
 ginseng is another...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lise

What's that? Cereal?

Well, congrats to kingy. Rotten scum (in the nicest sense)! He got like 3 already.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

Oatmeal ?  thats one i never knew of before. i was only aware of honey and ginseng...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

kingy

i should load up on oatmeal when i do my grocery shopping.

Orik

so what are the questions i missed and their correct corresponding answers...

P.C.

Yes Lise.....that's oatmeal or porridge with brown sugar and a wee dollop of butter.  Mmmmmmm

Kingy is very good at this......as is 49er.  And Russ ?  Well as soon as I can come up with a question whose answer is goats, then he'll be very good at it too.  

49er

Holy Cow!!  my wife prepares oatmeal each morning.......I thought she's helping me to control my cholestrol!!  

Lise

P.C. wrote:
Yes Lise.....that's oatmeal or porridge with brown sugar and a wee dollop of butter.  Mmmmmmm

Kingy is very good at this......as is 49er.  And Russ ?  Well as soon as I can come up with a question whose answer is goats, then he'll be very good at it too.

LOL. Funny, PC!!!!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

lise, im sure you've seen a logo of quaker oats...

P.C.

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=7]ROFL Lise[/FONT]        That is[FONT size=5] TOO FUNNY[/FONT]

P.C.

OK.......here's the question for Russ.

A small percentage of braces have been known to be used on what animal.

[FONT size=5]Take it away Russ[/FONT]

P.C.

You've all been so good, here's a nice easy one.

The business which traditionally is a busy one during the holidays has been hit hard by technology, causing a 20% loss in sales.  What is it?

Orik

well now we know why the guy on the box smiles like that...

umm is it valentines day...

Russ

Uh you have all been too nice.. goats?

Dont worry, no matter what you say I will still remind you of the noble beast.

I do have to say, cause I might miss you all with teh bc hydro hereditary chance of power outage... Merry Christmas!!

If I have a chance I will come onboard and say hi. If not, Im in Port Alberni, Van Isle. I leave tomorrow at 6 am.

So.. heres your chance... email me within the next day until I leave tomorrow and Ill give you my email.

Uh, I dont know what Im talkig about at this point (as in what thread this is) so take care and happy christmas all!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|