Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

have a bank account

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

40% of people living in America don't do something I thought almost everyone did...what are they not doing?

Nope....but you're ever so slightly warm....ish.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

Nope....not credit card payments.

Orik

they don't make car payments

they dont  pay a morgage

okay  im need food
what to eat chicken noodle or vegetable beef soup

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Orik

that's what she says...

sighs im out of ideas

they dont own a sailboat :D

they don't play the stock market

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

Have a retirement plan

have a pension

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

49er

JJ

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

[FONT size=6]GOPHIE !!!![/FONT]

My goodness you're good at this !

[FONT size=4]Please accept these lovely Golden Piggy Banks ![/FONT]

[FONT size=4][/FONT]

Orik

damn gopher that was a right smart answer

Orik cursed loudly, but congratulates gopher on a most excellent answer
[table border="0" cellpadding="3" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]se[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]cur[/td][td]d[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="7901c13d3aa9309e42cd3943830d5816" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == " undefined="" !document.postmodify.attachmentpreview.value="" ||="" confirm('you="" will="" have="" to="" reattach="" any="" attachments,="" continue="" with="" preview?'))="" &&="" submitthisonce(this);="" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]                         [/td]                      [/tr]                      [tr]                         [td colspan="2"]
[/td]                      [/tr]                   [/tbody][/table]                                                 [input name="num_replies" value="4166" type="hidden"]          [input name="sc" value="9fc006c241644bd40a5dcb55b617b795" type="hidden"]          [input name="seqnum" value="14" type="hidden"]                 

P.C.

Americans spend more than $23 Billion on this when they go out every year...what is it?

Yipes !

Michel

|