Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

firefighters

umm police officers

football players

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Nope...nope....and nope.

This seems to be a profession that doesn't require centerfold good looks.  (and I use the term 'centerfold' in a gender non-specific way)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

[FONT size=6]THAT'S IT MICHEL !!!!![/FONT]

[FONT size=5]Here's a little Bar for you to pass !!!![/FONT]

[img alt="The Bar With No Name." src="http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2007/07/19/lge_Bar_070719034511994_wideweb__300x300.jpg" width=300 align=center]  

Orik

wow who would a thunk it. nice guess work michel

scratches head in bewilderment

any more obscure hints

mmm i mean questions to tease our brain pan in to a thinking mode  pc ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Yea....that one surprises me as well.

The MORE testosterone a man has the LESS he does this!  

P.C.

Pour one for me too please.  Add a little Creme de Cacao, and you have a Crispy Crunch.  mmmmmmmmm

Michel

Orik

they are less likely to have high blood pressure
to get into a argument or fight

P.C.

lol....comb hair.

Nope....not those either Orik.

Orik

masturbate ? insert blushing emote here

sleep

shower

swim

drink

party

eat

sex

Michel

Russ

react with thinking about it?

talk

take time

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|