I hate Best Buy

Started by Sportsdude, Nov 22 06 07:21

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

Nope, the Literature section.

Yup, Vancouver Public Library.

Lise

Oooooh, can I come & watch, kingy?

I hate Best Buy too. Case sceanario: I bought the new Batman Return DVD. Got home to find the case defective. Nothing else was wrong with it apart from the case. I hadn't even open it. Went back to get another one but they were sold out. They phoned all the stores to find if they could get one for me but none in stock. They wouldn't give me a new case or provide raincheck. I was so pissed off that I walked off. I've never bought anything from Best Buy since then.

Rubbish place. All they care about is $$$.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

cool thought so about it being the library. My funny doctor growing up said I'd find the good girls that were going places in the library. lol

Seattle's Library looks like a giant tool box that you put in the back of your truck.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I can never understand the buildings in Seattle. Don't they have this weird musical place or something like that?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Yeah thats the Experience Center which is part of the Seattle Center.

P.C.

Perhaps I'm not viewing this in the right perspective, but that building looks like a bad plan gone wrong.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

It was Paul Allen's idea, in fact its his building with his musical tastes. lol

Future Canadian

Even though Frank Gehry's stuff can look like a big pile of mush, I still like it because of the funk factor. It's much more expressive than another plain ol' building.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

I'm thinking he should stick to music.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/musik/e040.gif" border=0]

Russ

OK Im the minority here, lol. I like best buy, probably because I know a manager there so I get some decent deals.. hey that package looks open!

Your library and music centre in seattle look insane. Like someone didnt have lego to play with when they were a kid.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I'm merrily posting away in this thread, but I have NO idea what Best Buy is.

Sportsdude

you should go on there website and see the inside futuristic man. lol
I'll be frequenting that place a lot I like Libraries. Of the millions of books they better have something on Canada other then travel guides lol.  Or for that matter anything about anything other then America. If you go to a local book store you can't find anything on anything unless it has to do with america.

Russ

Best Buy is the Parent Company of Future Shop, PC. Think of Future Shop on roids.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Ahhh.  That explains it.  I don't shop at Future Shop either. (I don't think I've ever seen a Best Buy)

P.C.

Eyes refuse to stay open.  I'm off to do some pillow inspections.

Goodnight Russ and Sportsdude.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]

|