Nancy Grace - going too far?

Started by Lise, Nov 22 06 10:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Future Canadian

Gawd I can't believe this woman! Her whole schtick is just mean and offensive (probably the way she wants it). Having not watched much tv (much less cable), I was shocked and horrified when I saw her whole act. Acting like she's going to solve the crime sitting on her ass in a studio by playing the bad cop without any good. The way she was haranging this poor woman was amazing, saying "I'm just trying to establish a timeline" blah blah blah... Don't you think the real police have already been over that already?!?!?
If I had lost a child and had to put up with that nonsense on national TV, I'd kill her, not myself.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Raver

I can't stand that bitch!  As sad as I am for the family of the woman who commit sucide, I can't help but hope that the good in this is that it ends the carreer of Nancy "bitchface" Grace.

The fact that she has a show magnifies how far CNN and broadcast news in general has fallen from reporting news and gone toward sensationalistic bullshit.  

TehBorken

Raver wrote:The fact that she has a show magnifies how far CNN and broadcast news in general has fallen from reporting news and gone toward sensationalistic bullshit.

Ha ha, you used "CNN" and "news" in the same sentence. Lolol, good one!    

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.