Losing Power

Started by P.C., Nov 15 06 09:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

My buddy runs an online ebay collector toy store. Buys and sells lots, will also sell your stuff for a commision.

I just tell him what I want and let him take care of it. If all you do is buy stuff at garage sales or second hand stores and you know what to buy you can make some real money on there. He doesnt make as much as me, but he writes most of his stuff and expendetures off.

Paypals good for some protection if you are a buyer, but if you are a seller they can screw you over. My buddy requires a deposit through payapl so its immediate but the rest of the payment must be by a bank cheque
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Got to be an alternative to Paypal? But they're the most secured website that I know of. And yeah, if you're a seller, you get screwed easily.

I sold 1 Xbox game on eBay just to see how it went. I barely even made anything out of it. craigslist vancouver is so much better. At least you can write and meet one another in person.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.