Dice Stacking

Started by TehBorken, Nov 15 06 07:37

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Goddamn, this is some mindblowing shit. The first time I saw it my jaw just dropped. From my good pals at DevilDucky, I give you:

[a  href="http://www.devilducky.com/media/53816/"]Dice Stacking[/a]

[font style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana;" size="2"]Really, if this doesn't impress you, you're probably in a coma.
[/font]  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Future Canadian

I...I...umm...I'm speechless.
can't wait to show my kids.
woa

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

kitten

OK, that did it!  My mind is well and truly blown.  Amazing!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

OMG!!!! To think I could have achieved doing all that and not spend so much time here. Hehe.

Thanks for the amazing video.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

OK....I'm going to try that.

(put away everything breakable.....I sense danger)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]OK....I'm going to try that.[/div]  [div style="font-style: italic;"](put away everything breakable.....I sense danger)[/div]
I tried it. I broke two windows and one of the dice ended up in the garbage disposal.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Future Canadian

That guy makes it look too easy. I'd like to try it but all I see is flying dice and broken knick-knacks.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

Maybe I'll try it with rubber dice....lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.