Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house. Gopher shouted, "I'm on myway!" - and strode determinedly with rubber gloves looking for Teh Borken[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]so they could have fun with[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]one another doing[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]goat like things.[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]Bleating aloud, they [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]found each other.  Lise shouted "Stop wait for me![/b] [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] I've got this 9-inch goat's  bladder and I'm not afraid to use it!"[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]OK, I broke the rule a bit but can't help it! [/SPAN]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:
 After that he devised a sneaky way of enslaving  the belly-dancing harem girls and led them to blissful paradise in Madam Lise's house. Gopher shouted, "I'm on myway!" - and strode determinedly with rubber gloves looking for Teh Borken[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]so they could have fun with[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]one another doing[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]goat like things.[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]Bleating aloud, they [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]found each other.  Lise shouted "Stop wait for me![/b] [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] I've got this 9-inch goat's  bladder and I'm not afraid to use it!"[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]"OK, I broke the rule a bit but can't help it! "  - her usual excuse.[/SPAN]

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]"OK, I broke the rule a bit but can't help it! "  - her usual excuse. Then Angel arrived[/SPAN]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Lise wrote:
"OK, I broke the rule a bit but can't help it! "  - her usual excuse. Then Angel arrived to spank Lise with a

[/p]
[/p] [/div]

[div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div]

Russ

purelife wrote:
Lise wrote:
 [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]"OK, I broke the rule a bit but can't help it! "  - her usual excuse. Then Angel arrived to spank Lise with a lovable wet noodle [/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]**hey my post vanished!

[/SPAN]

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Hey I can't un-bold the statement any more! Which post vanished, Russ??[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]"OK, I broke the rule a bit but can't help it! "  - her usual excuse. Then Angel arrived to spank Lise with a lovable wet noodle looking thingee created[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]

[/SPAN]

Bill Cosby.

Russ

I had a post right after gophers. Waah.

Uh, this happens once in a while.. so I retype it all then delete the black text.. Ive been doing it for weeks actualy.

Ok, I broke the rule a bit but cant help it :) - her usual excuse. Then Angel arrived to spank lise with a lovable wet noodle looking thingee created by the great

Lise

LOL. You did all that? One deserves a bless point, Sir Russ.

Ok, I broke the rule a bit but cant help it :) - her usual excuse. Then Angel arrived to spank lise with a lovable wet noodle looking thingee created by the great Goat-In-The-Sky Bullwinkle who

Bill Cosby.

Russ

** Saweet! Ive been knighted by Lady Lise!**

Ok, I broke the rule a bit but cant help it :) - her usual excuse. Then Angel arrived to spank lise with a lovable wet noodle looking thingee created by the great Goat-In-The-Sky Bullwinkle who is really a god!

Lise

LOL. Great galloping goat in the sky!!!!

Ok, I broke the rule a bit but cant help it :) - her usual excuse. Then Angel arrived to spank lise with a lovable wet noodle looking thingee created by the great Goat-In-The-Sky Bullwinkle who is really a god! Sweeping mighty horns

Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 LOL. Great galloping goat in the sky!!!!

Ok, I broke the rule a bit but cant help it :) - her usual excuse. Then Angel arrived to spank lise with a lovable wet noodle looking thingee created by the great Goat-In-The-Sky Bullwinkle who is really a god!

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden

Lise

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those

Bill Cosby.

TheAngel

who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as  

Lise

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance.

Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before

A fool's paradise is better than none.

|