Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Gopher wrote:
Lise wrote:

"Aha! you dastardly ruffians," screamed Darth Gopher with maid Liseiam as they sang an ode to the-lump-of-little-green-putty-under-my-armpit-infested-by-a-thousand-sand-fleas, out of tune. Wearing HIS wonderbra, Russ threw off purelife, PC, and Lise

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

TheAngel

Russ wrote:
Gopher wrote:
Lise wrote:

"Aha! you dastardly ruffians," screamed Darth Gopher with maid Liseiam as they sang an ode to the-lump-of-little-green-putty-under-my-armpit-infested-by-a-thousand-sand-fleas, out of tune. Wearing HIS wonderbra, Russ threw off purelife, PC and Lise, who landed on their feet and paused as they looked up to see...
[/p] [/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div]
[/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div]
[/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div]
[/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div]

Lise

Hehe. Angel............... the trick of the game is only to use three words and no more. Since you're new to this, we'll  let it go this time.

"Aha! you dastardly ruffians," screamed Darth Gopher with maid Liseiam as they sang an ode to the-lump-of-little-green-putty-under-my-armpit-infested-by-a-thousand-sand-fleas, out of tune. Wearing HIS wonderbra, Russ threw off purelife, PC and Lise, who landed on their feet and paused as they looked up to see... a pink elephant

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 Hehe. Angel............... the trick of the game is only to use three words and no more. Since you're new to this, we'll  let it go this time.

"Aha! you dastardly ruffians," screamed Darth Gopher with maid Liseiam as they sang an ode to the-lump-of-little-green-putty-under-my-armpit-infested-by-a-thousand-sand-fleas, out of tune. Wearing HIS wonderbra, Russ threw off purelife, PC and Lise, who landed on their feet and paused as they looked up to see... a pink elephant from Fantasia. Then

Gopher

Russ wrote:
Lise wrote:

"Aha! you dastardly ruffians," screamed Darth Gopher with maid Liseiam as they sang an ode to the-lump-of-little-green-putty-under-my-armpit-infested-by-a-thousand-sand-fleas, out of tune. Wearing HIS wonderbra, Russ threw off purelife, PC and Lise, who landed on their feet and paused as they looked up to see... a pink elephant from Fantasia. Then, caressing her zwinky,

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

"Aha! you dastardly ruffians," screamed Darth Gopher with maid Liseiam as they sang an ode to the-lump-of-little-green-putty-under-my-armpit-infested-by-a-thousand-sand-fleas, out of tune. Wearing HIS wonderbra, Russ threw off purelife, PC and Lise, who landed on their feet and paused as they looked up to see... a pink elephant from Fantasia. Then, caressing her zwinky, Angel wished for

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:

"Aha! you dastardly ruffians," screamed Darth Gopher with maid Liseiam as they sang an ode to the-lump-of-little-green-putty-under-my-armpit-infested-by-a-thousand-sand-fleas, out of tune. Wearing HIS wonderbra, Russ threw off purelife, PC and Lise, who landed on their feet and paused as they looked up to see... a pink elephant from Fantasia. Then, caressing her zwinky, Angel wished for Lise's experienced fingers

Lise

"Aha! you dastardly ruffians," screamed Darth Gopher with maid Liseiam as they sang an ode to the-lump-of-little-green-putty-under-my-armpit-infested-by-a-thousand-sand-fleas, out of tune. Wearing HIS wonderbra, Russ threw off purelife, PC and Lise, who landed on their feet and paused as they looked up to see... a pink elephant from Fantasia. Then, caressing her zwinky, Angel wished for Lise's experienced fingers, learning to cook

Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
"Aha! you dastardly ruffians," screamed Darth Gopher with maid Liseiam as they sang an ode to the-lump-of-little-green-putty-under-my-armpit-infested-by-a-thousand-sand-fleas, out of tune. Wearing HIS wonderbra, Russ threw off purelife, PC and Lise, who landed on their feet and paused as they looked up to see... a pink elephant from Fantasia. Then, caressing her zwinky, Angel wished for Lise's experienced fingers, learning to cook that awesome food she does
[/p] [/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div]
[/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div]
[/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div]
[/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]

[div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div]
[/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Sportsdude wrote:
Lise wrote:
 "Aha! you dastardly ruffians," screamed Darth Gopher with maid Liseiam as they sang an ode to the-lump-of-little-green-putty-under-my-armpit-infested-by-a-thousand-sand-fleas, out of tune. Wearing HIS wonderbra, Russ threw off purelife, PC and Lise, who landed on their feet and paused as they looked up to see... a pink elephant from Fantasia. Then, caressing her zwinky, Angel wished for Lise's experienced fingers, learning to cook that awesome food she does with various aphrodisiacs

Lise

"Aha! you dastardly ruffians," screamed Darth Gopher with maid Liseiam as they sang an ode to the-lump-of-little-green-putty-under-my-armpit-infested-by-a-thousand-sand-fleas, out of tune. Wearing HIS wonderbra, Russ threw off purelife, PC and Lise, who landed on their feet and paused as they looked up to see... a pink elephant from Fantasia. Then, caressing her zwinky, Angel wished for Lise's experienced fingers, learning to cook that awesome food she does with various aphrodisiacs supplied by Gopher.

Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:
 "Aha! you dastardly ruffians," screamed Darth Gopher with maid Liseiam as they sang an ode to the-lump-of-little-green-putty-under-my-armpit-infested-by-a-thousand-sand-fleas, out of tune. Wearing HIS wonderbra, Russ threw off purelife, PC and Lise, who landed on their feet and paused as they looked up to see... a pink elephant from Fantasia. Then, caressing her zwinky, Angel wished for Lise's experienced fingers, learning to cook that awesome food she does with various aphrodisiacs supplied by Gopher at her request.

TheAngel

"Aha! you dastardly ruffians," screamed Darth Gopher with maid Liseiam as they sang an ode to the-lump-of-little-green-putty-under-my-armpit-infested-by-a-thousand-sand-fleas, out of tune. Wearing HIS wonderbra, Russ threw off purelife, PC and Lise, who landed on their feet and paused as they looked up to see... a pink elephant from Fantasia. Then, caressing her zwinky, Angel wished for Lise's experienced fingers, learning to cook that awesome food she does with various aphrodisiacs [strong style="font-weight: normal;"]supplied by Gopher at her request. Later on, [/b]  

Russ

TheAngel wrote:
"Aha! you dastardly ruffians," screamed Darth Gopher with maid Liseiam as they sang an ode to the-lump-of-little-green-putty-under-my-armpit-infested-by-a-thousand-sand-fleas, out of tune. Wearing HIS wonderbra, Russ threw off purelife, PC and Lise, who landed on their feet and paused as they looked up to see... a pink elephant from Fantasia. Then, caressing her zwinky, Angel wished for Lise's experienced fingers, learning to cook that awesome food she does with various aphrodisiacs [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]supplied by Gopher at her request. [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Later on, kitten joined in [/SPAN][/b]  

kitten

Russ wrote:
TheAngel wrote:
"Aha! you dastardly ruffians," screamed Darth Gopher with maid Liseiam as they sang an ode to the-lump-of-little-green-putty-under-my-armpit-infested-by-a-thousand-sand-fleas, out of tune. Wearing HIS wonderbra, Russ threw off purelife, PC and Lise, who landed on their feet and paused as they looked up to see... a pink elephant from Fantasia. Then, caressing her zwinky, Angel wished for Lise's experienced fingers, learning to cook that awesome food she does with various aphrodisiacs [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]supplied by Gopher at her request. [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Later on, kitten joined in riding the elephant [/SPAN][/b]  

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

|