I am Woman, Hear me roar!

Started by Lise, Nov 02 06 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Canadian, SD? Who's the aritst?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Hmmm.... blood, anyone?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I have no idea just found it.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

The demoness in all of us. Hehe.  
Bill Cosby.

Russ

[img title="Heavy Metal (Re-Release) Poster" height=425 alt="Heavy Metal (Re-Release) Poster" src="http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/153/862503~Heavy-Metal-Re-Release-Posters.jpg" width=286 border=0]

This is what I was talking about. Im looking for more pictures.. I actually have this poster somewhere still.

Darnit! Lara Croft! It makes sence...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Have you watched Heavy Metal before, Russ? I've always wondered about this movie. What's it about?
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Bill Cosby.

Lise

This is one of my favorite collection.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Drat, this is the only other one Ive been able to find.

Russ

Yes Lise, I watched it years ago, then went and saw it in theatre when it was rereleased again. Its a classic, out of this world made by messed up stoners. Got some suggestive anime scenes, lol.

I enjoyed it. Im going to see if I can find my copy of the movie and watch it again soon.

Lise

I'm no stranger to sexy anime films, Russ. OK, not the really extreme ones but I do enjoy good anime.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Hookay, nuff for the day.
Bill Cosby.

|