Phantasia

Apricot

Gizzy

Garfield

Gabby

Sahara

Safari  

meloncollie

How about "Envy"...with those green eyes and all...  
You give love a bad name.

Aboozer

how  bout Aboozer, Aboozer is a good name.
I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

kingy

how about posting a pic?

kitten

Sorry I couldn't bless you, catnamer, but the thought and the thanks are there.  Evil is an interesting name, but my cat is too gentle to be evil.  I like all your suggestions, but when I brought him home this afternoon I noticed that I was calling "kittycat"  when I talked to him, so his name will be Kaycee for Kittycat.  I thank every one of you for your help, and I will continue blessings for a while in appreciation.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kitten

kingy wrote:
 how about posting a pic?[/DIV]
 I don't have a digital camera, so I'll take a pic and take it to the people who do these things and then try to send it.

Aboozer

call him kaycee!  

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

Aboozer

see so I would have named him but you wrote it in first...no fair.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

kitten

That's because I saw him first and he told me what to call him.

P.C.

Kaycee is a lovely name, Kitten.  I'm of the same mind.....they DO tell you their names.   I did the same with my children.  I couldn't pick a name without seeing a face, so they were named the day (or the day AFTER) they were born, and so of course their names were a perfect fit.

Give Kaycee a scritch from P.C.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Hey Ms. Kitten, how about a picture of your cat so we can name him properly?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I'll try to take a pic of him soon, but he already told me his name was Kaycee.  It will take a while since I don't have a digital camera.

Sportsdude

you said the cat was an adult, so how old is he?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

catnamer

KC aka KittyCat is a good name.  [img class=buttons onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF'; this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " title="Insert emoticons" style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="FormatText('editor', 'smile', '')" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border='1px solid #EFEBEF';" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/buttons/insertsmile.gif" align=absMiddle border=0] [DIV id=smile_editor]

[DIV id=smile_editor] [/DIV]

kitten

To Sportsdude

He was a stray, so his age is unknown.  I'm going to ask the vet if he can make an estimate based on his size and general health.

To catnamer

Thanks.  He seems to answer to it so it must be okay.  When are you going to enter this magic circle by joining DS?   I owe you a couple of blessings.

|